Another one!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W
So what if you don't have anything to post. I haven't been digging up a storm lately and I'm always here annoying people? [:D]
He ain't lyin' Joe!!! [8D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
You 2 are among the very last of the real-time-participation members..

epackage

Reaction score
I hear ya Charlie, the key is multitasking. I have 6 windows open on the computer, two text chats on the phone, the Yankee game on and posting on here, NJB and FB all at the same time.... and I wonder why I can't sleep.

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
I gotta say, when I come on here, I keep looking for the darned non-existent LIKE button! Barring that, I need to come up with something snarky or intelligent to say, and sometimes that's overload for my brain.

Great bottle, of course! I have the first one saved on my FB under "other people's collections". It's so darned pretty I need to look at it from time to time!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: pyshodoodle

I gotta say, when I come on here, I keep looking for the darned non-existent LIKE button! Barring that, I need to come up with something snarky or intelligent to say, and sometimes that's overload for my brain.

Great bottle, of course! I have the first one saved on my FB under "other people's collections". It's so darned pretty I need to look at it from time to time!

I hate the like button on FB. Do you want to know why? Just say some one is getting a divorce,his wife shot his favorite dog,he slashed her tires,the dog died,the son got shot in the leg and so on and so on. Just say the guy shared that. Some stupid A hole on FB will "like it" Why?? dumb stupid brain dead thats why.
once a guys father died and he posted it,it was really sad. Guess what, yep some butt crack" liked " it. People are like freaking robots. Got-to-hit-the like-button! Must-click-the-like-button wow

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
I think we should add a like button to the forum... Just nobody can use it to like Rick's stuff, OK??? Who's with me?

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
Seriously? I distracted you that much off your own post, Joe????

Too many options and too many fights start. Just a like button that we don't use on Rick's posts out of respect for his dislike of the LIKE!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause