any bottle diggers in NH?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Matt in NH

Reaction score
whats a BME??? That looks just like the one I found[:D]

Matty

Oldtimer

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Matt in NH

whats a BME??? That looks just like the one I found[:D]

Matty

Brewsters Medicated Electricity. I can tell now that your's isn't one...Makes mine all the more interesting I suppose..

Matt in NH

Reaction score
Mine still has the dropper in it.....I love those cool little cobalts!! [;)] have a good day!

Oldtimer

Reaction score
You have an Iodine there I think. Usually blue, and with a dropper. If it still had the label, it would say Poison on there somewhere too. BTW, nice burst top ink in the second pic....I also want one of those blue cones...The amber cone in my pic is a "Carters 1897 made in USA" that I dug from a spot where my bud Dave had dug the day before...I think he saw it and figured it was a beer bottle shard...He was very upset. I just smiled.....

Matt in NH

Reaction score
Thanks.....I didn't know what that burst top ink was when I dug it...but when I got it home, cleaned it up, and checked in my bottle book I found out it was an english made burst top inkwell. I was psyced when I dug the blue cobalt cone ink.....now I want the cone ink in amber like the one you found. I collect the inks....they are the neatest in my opinion.

Matty[;)]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem