Anyone around New Orleans, LA?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dshaneb

Reaction score
I'm near New Orleans and I'm wondering if there is anyone in the area who needs a digging partner. I'm a newbie, so hopefully you'll know what you are doing. [:D]

Shane

yabrokitdummy

Reaction score
Hi, Shane! I don't live there, but I was born there, so I will ask the family next time I talk to them.

BARQS19

Reaction score
Hi I'm from Hattiesburg about an hour away.I know plenty of guys in New Orleans, kenner, metarie area. Do you have any places to dig? I wish someone would show me how to do it, I have plent of places but don't know how to go about it.
Robert
BARQS19

Reaction score
I live in Millard Mississippi...45min from Hattiesburg, an hour outside of New Orleans....I have an old 120+ yr old farm...would love having company in finding the old dump and privy...my husbands just not in to digging...I have no fear of snakes, spiders or hard work....MississippiMud

#1twin

Reaction score
Hi! I live in Biloxi and really like to meet new digging friends to share digging spots with. I am a seriously hard digger and have a pretty good nac for probing bottles. I also like to find places away from the coast line. Let me know if you want to do some digging. You can send me a PM. Thanks, Marvin

#1twin

Reaction score
Hey Robert, I'll give you all the help you want with those digging spots[:D][:D]
Marvin

Dagon

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm a few miles North of Laurel. I have dug mostly old dumps. I would love to hook up with sombody digging a privy. I know the general concept of how to find and dig one but have not found anyone around here that is willing to let me dig a big hole in their yard. I believe that there is one on my property somewhere but have yet to find it. Well anyway I would like to do my first privy dig with someone who has done it before.
Wesley

beenawhile

Reaction score
Moving there in Oct ... Get back with me would love to hook up and start finding again!!

jyoung

Reaction score
Just moved to Slidell a few months ago from Va. Used to dig in Va. from time to time when scheduale permitted...Now that im setteld here I am looking to get back to digging...I am willing to do research and would love to hook up with any local diggers withinan hour of here...drop me a line and lets get back to digging, appreciating history and enjoying glass art....i gots the itch again...eagerly awaiting your reply!!!!!!!!!!![:D]

jyoung

Reaction score
Still no hits..... Anyone in New Orleans/ Slidell area... Were ya at...!..Spring Coming time to dig![:mad:]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles