artifacts, not bottles...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

luvtodig

Reaction score
Hi All!! This is all we found today[8D]...we have had rain all this week, so the hunting was muddy, to say the least[&o]..I found lo'ts of broken glass, pieces, but nothing whole[:(]..need to get down into those creeks and river banks, I have talked of before..it is a waiting game here,for the water to go down..the cornfield that we walked across was very fruitful tho...these were just laying on top of the ground...my boyfriend was very happy[:D]..he is the headhunter in this family..I jumped up and down and yahooed!!![:D] my first finds in Illinois...just wanted to share..hope others here had better luck with bottles today...I will be waiting to read all the stories..take care!

Ki19164.jpg

Attachments

• Ki19164.jpg
    Ki19164.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 126

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hey Susanne, as much as I now love bottles, I started out as an artifact hunter and I got to tell you if I had found those 4 points today, I would have been jumpin up and down and Yahooin too! [:D] Congratulations to you and your boyfriend on what hopefully will be a great site! Thanks for sharing and Happy Diggin, Kelley

luvtodig

Reaction score
Thanks Kelley[:D] We had a good day, despite the fact there were no bottles[&o] just getting out and walking the fields was so good for the soul..I just know that those bottles are out there somewhere..so what did you find today? I hope that you had a good weekend[:)] take care!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter