asian looking bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dollarbill

Reaction score
hey all this is a odd one. the bottle is frosted .an all the sides but one are what i would call matted. guess the label went in the plain one. but the matted look make it look asian to me but i know its not cause its got the circle ,dimond an i in the center of the bottom of the bottle. starting around the makers mark at 3 oclock theres a 0 then at 12 theres a 6 the at 9 theres a 9 then a 6 theres a small circle. the top is metal an looks like a chiness coin an is crimped on has what looks like a hole in the center which is corroded closed theres a white looking powder inside to. thanks for an info anyone could give me bill.

Om33865.jpg

dollarbill

Reaction score
thanks for the reply BR5 like i said this one seems to have a white looking powder ya think its the stuff that made old ladies hair blue. i use to know a few older ladies who had blue hair unfortunately there not with use anymore to ask.

whiskeyman

Reaction score
A small metal stopper went in the hole...may have had a "crown-like" knob at its end...for grasping & removing same.
White Powder is possibly corrosion residue from the metal...I've dug aluminum tokens and similar closures as yours with such white powder on the corroded areas...

Bottle was a perfume/cologne/toilet water. Thinking it was a Richard Hudnut product outta N.Y.

Staff online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster