Attn: Guntherhess - Matt

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif] Still are!!!!! [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
HELLSA YEAH! those south jersey guys come to philly and dig my privies! I met 3 guys from Jersey, and 2 guys from outside philly. They were diggin on a site in Philly last Sunday.

We talked for about 45 mins about diggin, and i mentioned i dug a pontilled dump in Bucks County where two of the guys were from...The one guy turned around and asked me why i was diggin on his turf!

I immediately asked him why he was digging on my turf! MY CITY! LOL

It wasnt too awkward, just funny.

We laughed. We Cried. It became a part of us.

The south jersey guys just kept quiet. Us philly folk dont like the sandtrap people too much. Kinda like an unwritten law of sorts.

Nice group of guys tho...keeps you on your toes when you see the competition.

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Matt...

Any Yankees "diving" on your turf????[8|] What would you say to me comming down and jumping into some of that black river water you have down there??????[&:]

Bet there's some nice stuff down there... I just bought a brandy new trailer for my dive boat so I'm willin an ready to jump into them underwater, zero vizibility, crawl on your hands and knees, feel the pontils... run into tree trunks... startle the 5 foot catfish... dive sites you might know of...[8D]

Wayne

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
HA!

dont dive the Deleware near the city. Youll get tangled in God knows what. I guess youd need some high powered lights.

And some kind of weapon for the mutated bird frogs.

Id jump into a few places when it gets warmer out with a snorkle if you got some lights that would see through mucky 'wooder'. Yes...thats how we pronounce water down here.

Matt.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squirrelman