Ballah Springs??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dadepfan

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have not been able to find any information on a soda bottle I have which is 7 Oz and embossed with a speckled design and also embossed "Ballah Springs" at the bottom on one side, and "Grant Town W. VA" on the other side. The bottom is embossed with "Capacity 7 Oz" and "30F." Anyone ever hear of Ballah Springs? I am attaching some pictures.
DMu812s_001.jpg
DMu812s_003.jpg
DMu812s_004.jpg
Thanks!Dave

dadepfan

Reaction score
Thanks for the site, but it doesn't work for me either. Searching on the Attribute search page gives a message "system resources exceeded." Probably a site problem - I will check back there later to see if it works. Thanks,Dave

dadepfan

Reaction score
Thanks for the info everyone! I did get that site to work and got to the page listed above. I'll be listing the bottle on Ebay soon, and before I list stuff I like to Google them and get information and an idea on how much they are selling for. It is unusual to not get ANY Google hits like with this bottle. Perhaps it's rare and hard to find? Anyway, it's great to find SOME info on it. Thanks for all the help! Dave

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmajeau