Baltimore Show 2012 random Pix Movie to come---

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
RE: I am putting my movie over here where it's loved

ORIGINAL: PrivyCheese

Cyber.....its frigggggin perfection...Darn...its after 1100 theyre closed. I was going to make a run, I am sorry about gloating....I really am. I hate people who brag. But Damit....I live three minutes from the best pizza in the world and three minutes from the best bottle show in the world. What more can a guy ask for.

I don't see it as bragging just a great thing!

The best pizza I ever ate[where I live pizza is pretty bad..yet expensive] was some out of the way place in white plains ny[I think[:D]]...the man didn't want to talk much,but Nina had him talking after awhile and he said Led Zep,had eaten there as well as Clapton and other big chits..if it was true or not..hey remember we were there for the 25th anneversary of WOODSTOCK..so who knows?[8D][8|][:-] COOL THREAD!!JAMIE

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: glass man

Cyber.....its frigggggin perfection...Darn...its after 1100 theyre closed. I was going to make a run, I am sorry about gloating....I really am. I hate people who brag. But Damit....I live three minutes from the best pizza in the world and three minutes from the best bottle show in the world. What more can a guy ask for.

I don't see it as bragging just a great thing!

The best pizza I ever ate[where I live pizza is pretty bad..yet expensive] was some out of the way place in white plains ny[I think[:D]]...the man didn't want to talk much,but Nina had him talking after awhile and he said Led Zep,had eaten there as well as Clapton and other big chits..if it was true or not..hey remember we were there for the 25th anneversary of WOODSTOCK..so who knows?[8D][8|][:-] COOL THREAD!!JAMIE

The chit they were smokin at Woodstock a cardboard pizza woulda tasted awesome [8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Oh I for got one thing. John was saying to us before we left the show that we were going to eat the best pizza we ever ate in our lives in a few minutes. I was thinking yeah yeah that's what everyone says about their home town pizza. But the dude wasn't liein.
I am about ready to call for a pizza for tonight.I wonder if they deliver to Allentown?? Its only a 320 mile round trip come on [8D]

They are so good the pizza maker signs the box [:D]

5735A200F34F4F9B88E6A059F5556A2A.jpg

BTW....They do not deliver....they dont have to. You can not get near this place on a Friday or Saturday night. The place is jammed packed. Come to think of it....now that you posted on the internet...I will never be able to get my pizza fix ever again....Next year after the Baltimore show I think I will arrange for a Pizza party at the place.

We should have a pizza "bragging? contest who ever comes has to bring a few slices of pizza pie from their home town,put this baby to rest [:D]

RedGinger

Reaction score

That contest sounds good, Rick. I tried to write you back about the pizza the other day, along with snowballs and a couple other MD foods, John, put your inbox was full. I hear ya about the MD accent. I don't have it as much as some, but people in New England told me I had some kind of accent.

Here is the best pizza around here. Renna's.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: RedGinger

That contest sounds good, Rick. I tried to write you back about the pizza the other day, along with snowballs and a couple other MD foods, John, put your inbox was full. I hear ya about the MD accent. I don't have it as much as some, but people in New England told me I had some kind of accent.

Here is the best pizza around here. Renna's.

People say I have a accent I don't hear it

PrivyCheese

Reaction score

LOL....Go ahead take your best shot.....I will stand by my contender. But let it be known this is the heavyweight divison! The thrilla in Manilla....The Bash in Baltimore! PrivyCheese is throwing down the mozzarella cheese with a kncked down Pizza punch. Bring it on!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

LOL....Go ahead take your best shot.....I will stand by my contender. But let it be known this is the heavyweight divison! The thrilla in Manilla....The Bash in Baltimore! PrivyCheese is throwing down the mozzarella cheese with a kncked down Pizza punch. Bring it on!

Since we won't know until next year,why don't we play "mail a slice" the rules are pending

Wheelah23

Reaction score

I've got a couple contenders around here... Sign me up for the contest! [:)]

epackage

Reaction score

Sun Ray Pizza in Little Falls NJ, the best Square Pie EVER !!! This is a half...NO DELIVERY​

RECOGNIZE!!

http://www.ubereater.com/2009/02/basking-in-sun-ray-pizza-north-jerseys.html

4C9F9CBE97594097A796F66B2B47DFDE.jpg

Attachments

• 4C9F9CBE97594097A796F66B2B47DFDE.jpg
    4C9F9CBE97594097A796F66B2B47DFDE.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 76

Penn Digger

Reaction score

I miss NYC/Bronx pizza. Have actually brought some Sicilian pizza back with me on the 5 and 1/2 drive a few times. Nothing like it any where here in the back woods of PA.

Looking forward to trying Privycheese's favorite next year.

PD

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaExplorer11