Baltimore Show 2012 random Pix Movie to come---

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wheelah23

Reaction score
RE: I am putting my movie over here where it's loved

Nothing like NY pizza though, the original is always better... Trust me, the further you get from NYC, the worse the pizza gets.

PrivyCheese

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Bing Bag Boom

E14B1E9BDCA84308A633FC5C284607BB.jpg

That pizza looks really good!

You have no idea..... I have been eating this pizza since I was a kid. It's like mothers milk to me. They make their own sauce and dough right on the premises. Plus hand grate the cheese. I know people who travel for miles to get this. When my sister flies in from Florida she goes here before she comes to my house. I think they put crack or some other illegal substance in it. It literally is a slice of heaven on earth ( pun intended).

PrivyCheese

Reaction score

Wheeler, I know what your saying, but I worked with a guy who was right out of Brooklyn....he said this was the best pizza he has ever eaten out of New York. The man who started this business and is still alive is a immigrant from Italy. I am telling you tht this pizza ranks up there with any pizza in the world.

cyberdigger

Reaction score

I must admit, my salivary glands start pumping every time I see that pizza pic.. looks like a dammmmmm fine pie!!!!

PrivyCheese

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: glass man

Johns TV and Computer [:D]

E7CD68B5F2DF44EDB00B075076045F7F.jpg
WOW!He has the good stuff..wish we had the updated tv and computer like he has!NICE PICS!Good to see you yankees are as ugly as us southern people![:D]JAMIE

I live in Maryland....when I am down south they call me a Yankee.....when I am up north they call me a hillbilly.....LOL It is none of thee above I have a hard core Bawlmer accent.

THE BADGER

Reaction score

THE PIZZA WAS AWESOME JOHN , IM ACTUALLY GLAD ITS SO FAR FROM HERE OR I'D BE 400 POUNDS. BADGER

PrivyCheese

Reaction score

Oh I for got one thing. John was saying to us before we left the show that we were going to eat the best pizza we ever ate in our lives in a few minutes. I was thinking yeah yeah that's what everyone says about their home town pizza. But the dude wasn't liein.
I am about ready to call for a pizza for tonight.I wonder if they deliver to Allentown?? Its only a 320 mile round trip come on [8D]

They are so good the pizza maker signs the box [:D]

5735A200F34F4F9B88E6A059F5556A2A.jpg

BTW....They do not deliver....they dont have to. You can not get near this place on a Friday or Saturday night. The place is jammed packed. Come to think of it....now that you posted on the internet...I will never be able to get my pizza fix ever again....Next year after the Baltimore show I think I will arrange for a Pizza party at the place.

PrivyCheese

Reaction score

Cyber.....its frigggggin perfection...Darn...its after 1100 theyre closed. I was going to make a run, I am sorry about gloating....I really am. I hate people who brag. But Damit....I live three minutes from the best pizza in the world and three minutes from the best bottle show in the world. What more can a guy ask for.

cyberdigger

Reaction score

I could see that being a life-changing situation.. [8D]

PrivyCheese

Reaction score

We couldn't find Badger he was up stairs slippin Micky a Micky

9A67713735384D7783CB3A6F8392B601.jpg

I was thinking....everyone comments that Dave ( Badger) is always smiling. I thought about it and it occurred to me why....He hangs around with Rick. He is always laughing at the s*&t rick says and does. After spending some time with these two clowns I understand why.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter