Baltimore Show Pics

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Topusmc

I think it was either $5K or $6.5K. Either way its a great bottle.
YIKES!! Too high for that mold, regardless of the color.

botlenut

Reaction score
Thats me, third in from the left. It was great to meet everyone. I see a good handful of people didnt make the pic, including the two guys I was with.. Maybe next years show, we can set a time to do it. That was cool. It was a decent Show for me. I got what I thought were some good buys the night before, and early on Sat. Will try to post some pics soon. First year with a table, and sold a few things, didnt really bring much, so had no high hopes. My table partner had some nice bottles, and sold pretty well. We knew we were in for a fun ride home to upstate Ny, and boy were we right. I thought we were going to die like 5 times. We took 95, to avoid the Coal Region, and it was chaos from the word go.. I cant put into words quite how crazy it was.[:D]

Dabeel

Reaction score
Baltimore to Oakland/San Francisco, now San Diego
So based on the posts I updated the photo with the names. I know Steve (CobaltBot) is in here somewhere....just don't know which one you are...sorry

Doug

127F1D3EC8BF4AA089AE4B9D52E95BAF.jpg

Attachments

• 127F1D3EC8BF4AA089AE4B9D52E95BAF.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 87

cobaltbot

Reaction score
ugliest one, second from the right. That's Scott Jordan next to me. Like Chris, he has some remarkable stoneware he's collected and repaired. He also has a cool new book out called "Past Objects" full of stories and pictures of objects he and Andy and others have dug over the past forty years, y'all should check it out!!!

div2roty

Reaction score
Here are my buys:

2 bottles to resell: The flask is a quart and the other bottle is a pattern molded flask.

142326.jpg

Cool striped crock. Another dealer had something similar for around $400. I got this from someone who only had 3 crocks on their two tables. Its easier to buy from someone who doesn't specialize in pottery.

142329.jpg

Here are two for myself:

b_142334.jpg

Both are in great shape and nice colors. The greeleys is an off color. I can't really describe it, but its nowhere near amber.

142337.jpg

Here is the pontil of the other bottle.

142342.jpg

I saw several forum members i knew. I talked to Chris from Balt and Oldihtractor (John) from NJ with his sons. He seemed to be buying some things. Chris seemed to be selling some probes. I'm sure he picked up something. I was really impressed with his pottery display. I also met Mike George (earlyglass). I've bought from him on ebay before. I also meet the Noordsy's. They were very helpful with the numerous questions I had. I also bought the green ult from them. Thanks Jeff. Finally I saw my friend Connor from Pa. He looks like he got some nice bottles too.

wedigforyou

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the great pics. We missed the show. Love all the nice glass.

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Dabeel

I bought my East Orange bottle from the guy in the back with the voluptuous beard and mustache... He drove a hard bargain! He told me he marked the bottle down from $75... Had to believe my own intuition that told me the bottle was worth what I paid for it. He was the ONLY one that had any bottles from my towns. He had a strange flask that had Orange, Newark, and Bloomfield embossed on it.

I wish I met some of the people from the forum. I should have worn something more noticeable.

cobaltbot

Reaction score
I'm usually the one posting pics and in a small way I think my past photos have helped promote the show on this forum (not that it needs any help from the likes of me[;)]). With so many forum members going I knew I didn't have to take a lot so thanks topUSMC and others for doing so. It was greet meeting John and his son and a whole bunch of others I hadn't met yet. Always great to talk with Dave and Rick, sorry Rick for messin w/ya but I figured you could take it[:D]. Missed Rhona and Ryan not being there. Other forum members with tables were andyG and redbeadrelics. Cindy (Annie44) is such a wonderful and generous person, she gave me a couple cool things.
I didn't take display pics until too late when Chris was already packing up so somebody please post a better pic of his display!

642B5D75371445CC8C8021A82DC007F8.jpg

Attachments

• 642B5D75371445CC8C8021A82DC007F8.jpg
    642B5D75371445CC8C8021A82DC007F8.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 73

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie