Baltimore Show?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Why do I feel like the black sheep of the family lol [8D]

Sorry Rick, Thats my place in the family....LOL Your the eccentric relative that we all enjoy so much.

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
I almost made a mistake and was planning to go to the show on Saturday. WRONG! The show is SUNDAY March 6th. Duh. Glad I checked to make sure. I guess I was having a senior moment. See you all there on SUNDAY!!!!!!!!

Alaska

Reaction score
well looks like I had a senior moment.. i asked off for the 5th.. and would have driven there on the 5th too. looks like i wont be making it.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Staunton Dan

I almost made a mistake and was planning to go to the show on Saturday. WRONG! The show is SUNDAY March 6th. Duh. Glad I checked to make sure. I guess I was having a senior moment. See you all there on SUNDAY!!!!!!!!

One more day to dig Dan [:D] I may go to a dump my self,it is not the age I like but it is a dump that some strange stuff could pop out.[8D]

slag pile digger

Reaction score
Anyone going to the show from near Port Jervis NY, even Scranton Pa area looking to car pool? It's a long ride for one person. Let me know. Thanks Michael

CazDigger

Reaction score
Looks like I will be going to the show after all!!! I will be wearing a Indy Colts hat and probably a Syracuse Orange tee shirt. See you there!
Mark

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Staunton Dan

Baltimore Bottle show is usually always the first Sunday in March..every year

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
I can't wait to meet people from the forum, maybe even add a new Saratoga to my collection. My digging buddies Todd & Marc(bottlenut) will have a table set up at the show. Do you think there would be an interest for chunks of SLAG glass from the old Glass Factory at Mt. Pleasent or the one from Congresville Glass Factory? I have some. See you there, RANDY

old.s.bottles

Reaction score
Since Im gunna be kinda short on time at the show, I was wondering if any body is gunna be dealing new england glass and wanta post their table section. I don't usually discriminate against glass, but with 300 tables I only have about 12 seconds at each table for the hour im gunna be there if I wanta hit em all[&:]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers