Big yellow Ribbed with crude bubbles & swirls

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

patent1858

Reaction score
OK this one is machine made but kinda of crude with bubbles and swirls through out. any one have an Idea what it is or was used for? has anyone seen it before besides on my ebay listing. as it is also being sold currently. I should stop selling things when I don't know what they are.

EF2781BE9DCA458996EAC612C304BC13.jpg

Attachments

• EF2781BE9DCA458996EAC612C304BC13.jpg
    EF2781BE9DCA458996EAC612C304BC13.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 46

epackage

Reaction score
Pier 1 imports or similar piece, made in the last 15-20 years...they come in several decorative colors...

patent1858

Reaction score
Hmm that sucks, I thought it was maybe older than that with all those bubbles. I knew it was after 1910 as the seem comes all the way over. but dang pier one imports what a let down. thanks for the info I better pull it off as it clearly has the wrong description or at least give it a new description.

patent1858

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: patent1858

Hmm that sucks, I thought it was maybe older than that with all those bubbles. I knew it was after 1910 as the seem comes all the way over. but dang pier one imports what a let down. thanks for the info I better pull it off as it clearly has the wrong description or at least give it a new description.
I decided to pull it and keep it. shipping on a big bottle is a pain any ways:) Thanks every one.

jvharp

Reaction score
Let me be the first to say thank you from the collectors standpoint. I didn't look at your listing but after you said it clearly had the wrong description I find it very admirable of you to pull the listing instead of keeping it up and hoping to fool an unsuspecting bidder.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I should stop selling things when I don't know what they are.
That's is an admirable statement. Lot's of folk here to help you out which can save you a lot of headaches. Listing is a pain and unless you catch the free listing days can be costly. More important, you learn and so do others on the forum. I like the ask first and shoot later approach.
Ebay might go out of business if this becomes a trend but I think it will just get MUCH better.
I guess I'm the second to say Thank you. Eric

David Fertig

Reaction score
Just list it as an "Extremely RARE green blob top Hutchinson squat beer milk bottle"

patent1858

Reaction score
@ Dave F, Thats really got me laughing!! I have really never relized how many "RARE" items are on Ebay until now. @ the rest looking; I know first hand about ebay and getting ripped off. I have just started using ebay again to by and sell after years anti ebay. I have gotten ripped off both ways. I bought a 500.00 fake coin and never got my money back after months of trying - I just gave up. I sold a fragile item packed it great, they said it broke. Then sent pictures of broken item "like" what I had sold them apparently to get a free replacement. I find most people to be honest, but the few who are not honest really make it tough for the ones who are to trust strangers!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles