Bill Agee Estate Auction

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
I hear there were some big ticket bottles in this auction, Brad did a great job of not letting me know which auction it was or you guys woulda had some phone bidding to deal with...[;)]

jays emporium

Reaction score
Jim, the big ticket bottles were not really in this auction. Some of Bill Agee's better bottles have been sent to other auction houses specializing in bottles. No good bitters or historical flasks or real rare medicines in this sale but some of the Mineral Waters are probably rare. Brad says the number of bottles at the Waco sale was not even 10% of the original collection. I think they have been broken up in several different directions. I purchased a group of Agee's bottles from another dealer 4 months before this sale.
I'll be posting pictures of some of the bottles I got in some other posts soon.
Jay

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: jays emporium

Jim, the big ticket bottles were not really in this auction. Some of Bill Agee's better bottles have been sent to other auction houses specializing in bottles. No good bitters or historical flasks or real rare medicines in this sale but some of the Mineral Waters are probably rare. Brad says the number of bottles at the Waco sale was not even 10% of the original collection. I think they have been broken up in several different directions. I purchased a group of Agee's bottles from another dealer 4 months before this sale.
I'll be posting pictures of some of the bottles I got in some other posts soon.
Jay
Still some decent stuff in the lots Jay, the running horse blob and the Rock Bridges were nice...[;)]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles