Black glass grave yard

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: myersdiggers1998

man coin prices are going up so fast i cant even keep up anymore , sell sell sell , hahaha.
yeah that is what I was trying to tell you..I never doubted the price you quoted was what you thought was correct.. but coins are hot items right now I bet 3 more months an it will jump another 75.00 or so

tigue710

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

I'm always amazed with beads that are found, alot of them are found here along the rivers and streams and I'd love to know how the hell they made them, some are so small I just can't even picture how it was done. Good luck on the coins Matt, with all the great areas you get your butt into it might be a good idea to use the money made from selling the dime and the Reale's on a decent metal detector. Just think about what you 'might not' be seeing.... Our you could rent me a room and I'll roll on out to Cali and be your 'sifter'...[;)]

As always looking forward to more dig pics my friend...[;)]

3545DE847210481BB96B2DF97E3518D1.jpg

I'm thinking these be lucky beads, you bet I'm picking out everyone I see! I'll probably give the valuable coins to the owner who's letting me dig, they're nice and all, but I'm really enjoying the bottles I'm finding and although he doesn't want anything I wanna send something his way... I have a decent low end Whites, and a Garret pin pointer I use, I always end up looking for bottles rather then using my detector though... I wonder about what i could be missing.

Cali is a long way to go to sift for beads Jim!

tigue710

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: creeper71

ORIGINAL: tigue710

I do not think they are fake, the one on the right is silver for sure, heavily worn, the one of the left on the other hand does seem to be rusty but its not magnetic...

Thanks for the cleaning tip creekwalker, I'll put it to use!
silver will almost always be silver or pitch black tone.. yours are neither.. Counterfeit reales are alot better to collectors then a Real Reale...

I think your right, one of the reales does seem to be cast iron, but its not magnetic? Its much larger in diameter then the one I'm sure is silver... I'll get them cleaned up eventually...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese