Blind Sow Strikes Again!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tiqhuntr

Reaction score
MVC-775E.JPG
MVC-776E.JPG
MVC-774E.JPG
MVC-777E.JPG
HELP! HELP!!

The Bottle Bug Has ME and I can't stop myself. Well. I HOPE you people are happy now. I just had to go out yesterday evening to see if I could find anything. Well! The OLE Sow Still Has It. Here is what I came up with. The first two are surface finds, an Indianapolis milk bottle embossed, and a "federal law prohibits" amber whiskey. Man have I got the fever to get back. I will be leaving later this morning, after my grandson gets here. Thanks guys for rekindeling the fever. It's great.

marjorie040

Reaction score
My Sympathies!
Will wait for pictures tonight!
Marjorie

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
Looks like you have a nice dump to dig there. is it just a surface dump or does it go down? I'd be sinking me a test hole or several for that matter. I can't wait to see the milk cleaned up. Sometimes you can figure out the date of a milk bottle by the embossing on the base. Get a photo of the milk's bottom after it's cleaned up please. Then get back out there and dig 'til you hit hard clean original dirt. Just dig in any direction after that. Good Luck!

tiqhuntr

Reaction score
Just got back from my first hunt in years, didn't make a killing but man did it bring back memories of the glory days. I will clean up what I found and post pix later this evening. Zane, you hit it on the head, it was just a surface site. no depth to speak of. I did find a couple of bottle with some interest. A large blob top Pluto from French Lick, Also and unembossed strap side flask. I though it was rather unusual for this site but that's the beauty, you never know what is down there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc