Blob Top Adirondack Soda Bottle- HELP!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jaymshultz

Reaction score
19th Century Blob Top Adirondack Soda Bottle. Still has a partial label on it with some cool claims. Prevents and cures lots of stuff! 14" in height, No chips or cracks and has some cool interior glass bubbles. Color is Aqua or light green. Seam travels up the neck just short of the Blob Top. Around 1870s-80????

Please anyone...HELP?

Actual age, value? Offers? Its not what I normally collect.

Nl30119.jpg

Attachments

• Nl30119.jpg
    Nl30119.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 83

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hey Jay, Nice bottle. It's amazing what a bottle of water could cure back then isn't it?[:D] Cancer, TB, a snotty nose! Why do medical research? Just drink water![:D] I don't know a value, but I would date it 1880's to 1906. Kelley

amblypygi

Reaction score
Kelley nailed the age, 1906 at the latest and probably no earlier than the 1880s. As for value; the unfortunate news is that the value in a bottle like this is all in the label, and this one has serious condition issues. It looks like a great label, but 90% of the money shot is gone. You might try listing it under the mineral water category on ebay, and start it for a penny with no reserve. My guess is that it might get up to $10 if the right people are looking, but I'd be surprised to see it go higher.

Sean

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1