blue/green l.deegan blob ( info please).

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Speaking of resources ...

I gathered everything I have on Laughlin Deegan, including his 1795 birth in Ireland, his son Jeremiah, his Pottsville residency, etc., and found this ...

Laughlin Deegan
Ireland Tithe Applotment Book
Tax Assessment
Townland: Ballycolla
Parish: Aghaboe
County: Queens

However, I'm not certain this is the right Laughlin Deegan - I only know this is what came up after listing all of his pertinent information. Nor do I know what all of the record is referring to other than it has something to do with land and taxes. But if it is the right Laughlin Deegan, then we have another clue that might lead to other clues, especially regarding where he might have been born and came from. The Pottsville, Pa. Laughlin Deegan was born in Ireland in 1795 and would have been 32 years old in 1827.

Deegan Laughlin 1827 Ireland (2).jpg

Deegan Laughlin 1827 Ireland.jpg

anj2006

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with mr. Fritz, 45 minutes worth of history and his personal interests. The l.deegan is about 1865 , and he has the same one. He did say it is very rare about 7 including mine known to exist. Thats nice. He actually said the l. Deegan is a convert from the j.deegan mold. The guy is a unbelievable wealth of info. We are going to exchange some emails and pics, he actually invited me to his home for coffee ( sweet)!!! As soon as i find out more i will let you all no.

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
anj

Congratulations!

Like you said ... "Nice"

I can't wait to hear more!

(I'm not sure this motion clipart will work - but I'll give it a try)

Santa Clipart Computer (2).gif

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Since the last clipart worked - let's see if this one does - after all, we gotta test things out, right?

Santa Dancing.gif

anj2006

Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY MY FRIENDS,,( ABSOLUTELY) that works perfectly sodapop!!! My lord i feel like a little kid that just received the biggest lollypop of his life!!!!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearybottlebaby1776