blue/green l.deegan blob ( info please).

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
What I'm wondering is why the majority of the bottles are embossed with J. F. Deegan but only two bottles I'm aware of that are marked L. Deegan? Is it a mistake or possibly a connection to the father, Laughlin Deegan? Except I can't find anything showing that Laughlin Deegan was ever a bottler. ??? [attachment=Deegan Bottle with L.jpg]

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Here's an address for future reference - but I don't know if its residential or business ... 1890 Jeremiah and Mary Deegan &nnbsp; 162 W. Railroad Street Pottsville, Pennsylvania

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
With Kevin's help and a new password I was finally able to log in, and just doing a test to see what happens with this post. I'm also going to attempt posting a picture and see if that works. As it stands now all of the previous images are gone and appear in code. If anyone gets an email notification connected to this please reply so I can see if I'm getting notifications as well.

Thanks

Bob

Deegan Bottle.jpg

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Things seem to be working and I thought I add this to the Deegan discussion ...

I'm guesstimating that any bottle marked with ...

J F DEEGAN / JEREMIAH F DEEGAN

Date between ...

circa 1873 ~ to ~ circa 1910

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
P.S.

I just noticed there is no "edit" option but I'm not sure if its just me or if that feature has been eliminated. ???

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
This is a test! I contacted Kevin and he said he was going to add an edit option. I don't see it yet but it might not appear until I post this first. Here goes - I will do an edit if it allows me.

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Nope - no edit feature yet - maybe it hasn't been added yet. ???

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
This will be my final test to see if an edit feature appears after I post this. The only thing I did different this time is click on the "Advanced" option, thinking that might be where the edit part is.

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Nope - not in "Go Advanced" either. Oh, well, I'll just wait for things to settle in and try later.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen