Blue pontiled ink found in NY

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kungfufighter

Reaction score
Not a problem at all. Just wanted to clarify. It's easy for these threads to get confusing...

kungfufighter

Reaction score
Shoot Matt, I think you are referring to the Kednsington GI-41 and that went out in today's mail. I still have some great flasks left but I've sold a whole bunch of 'em since Hecklers. You can see what's still available here:

http://www.jeffnholantiquebottles.com/webpages/Flasks.html

Jeff

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: kungfufighter

Good morning Joe. It's actually Noordsy and not Nordstrom. We do have a similar ink but ours is embossed "Harrison's Columbian Ink" and it is in fact much more expensive. I think that the $300 to $500 estimate folks have given for this ink is a fair one...

Jeff
[8|] Sorry for the miscue!...( and if I misidentified your ink as well....)I held it briefly and carefully, and somehow overlooked the embossing?!...maybe I just experienced a 'senior moment'...
Thank you.. Joe

tigue710

Reaction score
thats the one, I saw it was on hold yesterday, (I check in often[:D]). Like I was saying I cant really buy for myself right now but I was starting to talk myself into calling you on that one! O-well, not to common but not rare either... That was a superb example though. It's going hurt more seeing that yellow tree tree go at the end of the month. Might be many years before I see another one of those...

kungfufighter

Reaction score
Not a problem at all Joe. In all fairness the embossing IS on the light side so I can see how you would have missed that in all the Keene excitement. I simply wanted to make the point that the estimate given for the non-embossed ink was a fair one and not have anyone be confused by the Harrison's we had listed on our webpage.

lexdigger

Reaction score
Here's one I glued back together for a friend. A rock smashed it. At least it wasn't the rare sided one!

17DEABAFF3B14374BFC9B4D458DE5B55.jpg

Attachments

• 17DEABAFF3B14374BFC9B4D458DE5B55.jpg
    17DEABAFF3B14374BFC9B4D458DE5B55.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 64

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.