Blue Sandwhich Acanthus Pontil cologne Am I missing something?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bearfan

Reaction score
As I am sure woody is aware, this Lady is very reserved with her things. She is waiting to see how the things I have now go, before she will even let me see the other bottles. From what I hear woody has been waiting for a while to see them[;)]. When the time comes that I do get them, this is the first place I will come to show you all...well I will give woody a call first. The only reason she is letting me sell for her is because her nieghbor and I are good friends and he has constantly been telling her to contact me about all this. She says she has more bottles, if they are worth anything, that is unknown. I will keep you all posted.
JOHN

earlyglass

Reaction score
Thanks John... fair enough. Well, if anything comes your way, feel free to email me. Good luck! Mike

earlyglass

Reaction score
Thanks Woody. It doesn't really fit well with my Keene and Stoddard glass, but it is a very nice rare decorative Sandwich cologne. My wife likes those, so I'll have to make sure she doesn't see this one. [:D]

Seppala Hutch Soda

Reaction score
Hello !
I seen your bottle on ebay both times. Just because it didn't sell on ebay within a couple of weeks does not devalue the bottle.
It's just the right buyer has not seen it yet. The bottle is KILLER !!!
Good Hunting,
Douglas

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers