BOISNOT NEW YORK?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
I dug this beautiful, cobalt blue, squarish style corker that is simply embossed "BOISNOT NEW YORK". I can't find anything on this bottle. I've searched the internet and ebay and even kovel's online. Does anyone have a listing for this bottle? What kind of medicine/poison?!? it might have been? Its a really beautiful bottle and will look awesome in my window. I also du a "RENNE"S SWP, PAIN KILLING< MAGIC OIL". The SWP is together in a cool design on the front. Its a small bottle. New dump, first time digs on 3 different bottles today. I've bought warrented flask at sales but today is my first dug one. It was indeed a good day. Jason

swizzle

Reaction score
I can't take any pics at the moment but I will when I can. The bottle is 6 and 1/4 inches tall a little over two and a half inches wide and 1 and 3/4 inches thick. The words are sideways on the bottle and take up the whole front. When the bottle is on its side it reads like this:

BOISNOT
NEW YORK

But the Boisnot is slightly bigger and overlaps New York on both sides. Its 1880's give or take 10 years. Hope this helps. Jason

David E

Reaction score
RENNES PAIN KILLING
MAGIC OIL SAMPLE TRY IT
Bottle manufactured ca. 1888
Aqua 2 3/8" x 7/8" x 1/2"
Several sizes and shapes. See RENNE (Nervine)

RENNE'S (Monogram) IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM
PAIN KILLER MAGIC OIL
William Renne Pitts field MA., born July 27 1809
was for a number of years sole manufacturer
but sold his patent and plant in 1877> went through a lot more owners up to 1935.
Aqua 6" x 1 7/8" x 1" other varients.

Dave

David E

Reaction score
Different spelling but would be a medicine and not much info on it
J. BOSISTO RICHMOND
Aqua 5 5/16" x 2" x 1 1/16" ABM

Dave

swizzle

Reaction score
The Pics are on the way. I just want to give you a quick list of today's digs at the same dump. 1 small BIM veternarine type vaccine bottle. 3 flask, 2 warrented flask, almost 4 flask, a nice amber one was cracked so I left it. A 3 piece mold, tall beer, a turn mold small wine/beer? a chamberlain's cough remedy, a E.M.PARMELEE, MANUFACTURING CHEMIST, DANSVILLE NY, 2 DR. LESURE'S COUGH AND TONIC DROPS, one say's veterinary the other has keene N.H., 1 Dr Rainey's VITALINE, 1 lundin's condensed juniper-ade (hole in the corner and a crack up the side). 2 jars, Pickle or olives, Maybe?!? 1 Goff's cough syrup and another Ebenezer A. Pearl's Tincture of Life (My 5th from this dump) a nice shiny, dented, buckle and my favorite find of the day. "THE DUFFY MALT WHISKEY COMPANY ROCHESTER, N.Y. U.S.A., PATD AUG. 24 1886 F". So how did I do today guys? Jason

swizzle

Reaction score
Here's a few pics of everything. First things first. The BOISNOT NEW YORK bottle, 2 renne's pain killing magic oil, and a big chief soda. Jason

Jh15393.jpg

Attachments

• Jh15393.jpg
    Jh15393.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 57

swizzle

Reaction score
How about some dump pics. Jason

Wu60690.jpg

Attachments

• Wu60690.jpg
    Wu60690.jpg