Boo Boo's Not 4 the squimish!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

xxfollyxx

Reaction score
Good one. Staph infection. Had a split lip and had to touch it with my dirty fingers. Did 4 days in the hospital for this one
aPIC_0078.jpg

xxfollyxx

Reaction score
At least the food was good(to look at, couldn't manage to eat it though)
PIC_0211.jpg

swizzle

Reaction score
If you think its too bad then lock it and let it sink into the archives. It does seem to have some interest though and I did label it not for the squimish so people would be warned. No worries on the infection part. I've done worse then this last month and I'm heeling just fine. I got it cleaned out good with peroxide and alcohol and then filled the crack with triple action antibiotic and covered it with a band aid. The thread is new but even then I have it drenched in rubbing alcohol and I've been taking garlic for the past week so I doubt it'll get any more then a little red. I'm not sure if I have tough skin or a dull needle. I picked the smallest needle and had to use a thimble to push it through. Even then the needle was bending. Thought I was gonna break it. That would have been a fun one. The needle was brand new as well and when I was done it got tossed in the trash.

Anyway's here's the pic of my head. There's 3 metal flanges that stick out and hold a screen over my pellet stoves chimney pipe. I was climbing out from under the house and stood up quick and almost got knocked to the ground. It was a good one. I had a blood trail leading into the house dripping off of my elbows and covered my head the best I could with my shirt. Opened the door and yelled to the wife to put the kids in their room. They didn't need to see it, got the bleeding to stop and butterfly stitched it with 3 stitches. The next 2 days my neck was stiff from jamming my head so hard. Its a good thing my skull stopped that tin from going any deeper. Swiz

Shedandhead.jpg

peejrey

Reaction score
Hmm.....
I split the section between my thumb, and my hand with a corn axe once......
ONCE!!!!
Didn't have time to take a picture...
Sorry[:)][;)]

xxfollyxx

Reaction score
Probly made a sweet Harry Potter style lightning bolt scar Swiz

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: xxfollyxx

Good one. Staph infection. Had a split lip and had to touch it with my dirty fingers. Did 4 days in the hospital for this one
aPIC_0078.jpg
Angelina Jolie in drag....LOL

cyberdigger

Reaction score
This is really graphic, guys.. I understand the inspiration, and I'm glad it's in General Chat where at least you have to be a registered member to see ..but I'm not sure we can keep a thread like this for very long.. I haven't made up my mind how to feel about this, I still have several barf bags on stand-by.. but I'm not the final word around here by any means..
I do have a bunch of them things you get on the plane for covering your eyes, some in original plastic wrap for sale PM me.. [;)]

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: swizzle

If you think its too bad then lock it and let it sink into the archives. It does seem to have some interest though and I did label it not for the squimish so people would be warned. No worries on the infection part. I've done worse then this last month and I'm heeling just fine. I got it cleaned out good with peroxide and alcohol and then filled the crack with triple action antibiotic and covered it with a band aid. The thread is new but even then I have it drenched in rubbing alcohol and I've been taking garlic for the past week so I doubt it'll get any more then a little red. I'm not sure if I have tough skin or a dull needle. I picked the smallest needle and had to use a thimble to push it through. Even then the needle was bending. Thought I was gonna break it. That would have been a fun one. The needle was brand new as well and when I was done it got tossed in the trash.

Anyway's here's the pic of my head. There's 3 metal flanges that stick out and hold a screen over my pellet stoves chimney pipe. I was climbing out from under the house and stood up quick and almost got knocked to the ground. It was a good one. I had a blood trail leading into the house dripping off of my elbows and covered my head the best I could with my shirt. Opened the door and yelled to the wife to put the kids in their room. They didn't need to see it, got the bleeding to stop and butterfly stitched it with 3 stitches. The next 2 days my neck was stiff from jamming my head so hard. Its a good thing my skull stopped that tin from going any deeper. Swiz

Shedandhead.jpg
Time for a can of Captain Tony's Spray on Hair Swiz...[8D]

RedGinger

Reaction score
I nearly severed my big toe by dropping a glass bottle of Frappucino on it. It would have been a cooler story if it was an antique bottle. I don't have any pictures now, but they are in the archives on here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday