Bottles and collectors from Australia and New Zealand

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tandy

Reaction score
Many of you will know me as a fervent digger of an old quarry area at a place called Brownhill Creek. Its close, and it has some goodies to surrender, but this is not the subject of this post, it only serves to remind you of who I am - Tandy!

I know that I have spoken about, discussed or praised to Forum of which I am a Co-Administrator once or twice. It is not my purpose here to "Pinch" (as the saying goes) members from this forum, rather to offer the chance to learn about the Antique Bottle Scene over here in Australia and New Zealand. Our Forum,
http://aabc.9.forumer.com/index.php
we think is well worth at least having a look at, and maybe joining.

What do we have to offer?

Lets begin with what you can offer us - a detailed, up to date record of what is happening in the U. K., what bottle are being dug, or bought, or swapped. We can offer you exactly that, information on what is happening over here, what bottles, pot lids or anything else are being dug, found, swapped, or bought.

We can further offer you information on the rarity (and therefore the desirability) of Australian Bottles; we can tell you about those "phantoms", information available, but no complete specimens yet; further, we can advise on Ebay (Aus), different patents available over here, or what non-Australian bottles we might have.

Here is a chance to join another Forum dedicated to bottles and their collecting, and a chance to learn about bottles that you may not havce known existed. Please take a look at our Forum, and do feel free to join us. You will be made welcome.

Cheers from Oz,

Tandy
AKA Rick

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles