Bottles found in Chesapeake bay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bottle 2 Rocks

Reaction score
Nope
Can I bring some of the neighborhood feral cats to your house and dump them... don't tell SPCA
, we already have a few of those plus bobcats and racoons that walk thru the yard on a regular basis. Its a jungle/zoo .

Bottle 2 Rocks

Reaction score
Don't forget the coyotes!
Have seen a few here but not in the yard. We do have a lot of "cats" coming here from other states.....with their campers in tow. Seeing quite a few Washington state plates this year.

Bottle 2 Rocks

Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines of setting up a gator buffet... :rolleyes:
Yeah I could see that lol, Gators don't eat that often, lot of time between meals surprisingly. Gators get a bad rap, now crocs are a different animal altogether.

J.R. Collector

Nomad Bottle Collector
Reaction score
Yeah I could see that lol, Gators don't eat that often, lot of time between meals surprisingly. Gators get a bad rap, now crocs are a different animal altogether.

Agreed. Alligators for the most part are scared non aggressive lizards but crocodiles are very aggressive territorial very dangerous lizards. I have been known eat fresh caught gator tail though.

Bottle 2 Rocks

Reaction score
Agreed. Alligators for the most part are scared non aggressive lizards but crocodiles are very aggressive territorial very dangerous lizards. I have been known eat fresh caught gator tail though.
Careful, You don't want to eat too much of that, it will give you swamp ass for sure......heh heh get it.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Can I bring some of the neighborhood feral cats to your house and dump them... don't tell SPCA
Our town wants to round up and dispose of all the feral cats. Just for being homeless. Not sure if any of you realize how cats have no rights. Not like a dog. Case in point, if you kill a cat crossing the street. You don't have to report the incident. If you kill a dog, you have to by law go to the nearest policestation and report it.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
They are not classified as lizards. Alligators, Crocodiles, Caimans and Gharials are all Crocodilians buddy.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen