Bottles I don't collect in my colection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Great bottle Cindy! I know you got to dig with Chris awhile ago. Are you digging on a fairly regular basis now? I wish I could start back.[:D]

annie44

Reaction score
No - so far I've only gone on one dig but I hope to get out with Chris again later this summer. I did get this bottle from him with a group four other unembossed pontiled sodas but it isn't one he dug, and it isn't Baltimore so it wasn't one he needed for his collection.

Both Alan (deldig) and Chris are close to where I live, and I have really enjoyed having them both over to see my collection and talk bottles!

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Well, if I could choose a handful of people to go dig with, Chris would definatetly be on the top of the list![:D] I hope you get to go again Cindy as well you know, there ain't no thrill like it! [:D]

Don't know Alan, but I bet it would be a blast as well!

annie44

Reaction score
Kelley,

Here is a link to the post I did about the dig I went on.....

Cindy

https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m-353848/mpage-1/key-/tm.htm

LC

Reaction score
I have only one Coke bottle , an amber one from Cincinnati . I also have several straight sided Pepsi bottles , one of them being amber , but none of them are where I can get some quick pictures . I never cared much for Coke bottles , but have always had a strong liking for the vintage Pepsi bottles . Would love to have the money to throw away on a Pepsi hutch !

madman

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Road Dog

I need focus in my collection. I can't help it though if I see a nice bottle at a decent price[sm=tongue.gif] Here are some Pepsi and Cokes I have. Anyone else have this weakness?

D156E4C4A3E14204B4F540570C9BE093.jpg
hey road dog yeah ive got a weakness for that knoxville pepsi how much!

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Great thread Cindy. I'm so glad you got to experience the thrill of the dig. I hope you get to again in the near future. [:D]

Plumbata

Reaction score
Those are some great Pepsis and Cokes RD, are you saying that they are not part of your collection focus? If so, you should make them a focus and start collecting more of them!

I actively collect all the different Peoria, Illinois bottles, 32 ounce handblown pharmacy bottles from wherever, and 1858 masons if they are inexpensive and/or have nice monograms or other additional embossed designs I don't yet have. I own probably a ton of glass on top of the material I collect which enjoys no place in the collections. Gotta start selling it off!

Road Dog

Reaction score
Left one is Philly Coke. I have a lot of bottles not part of my focus. Some I really like, but feel I need to part with for the greater good. Ideally I would like to stick to pontil meds and certain Pontil Sodas. There is just so much Kool stuff out there. Like this Jug. I couldn't resist it, but way outta my catagory of collecting.

5C4F81FB420A46FE9B89E8E55AE95DE7.jpg

Attachments

• 5C4F81FB420A46FE9B89E8E55AE95DE7.jpg
    5C4F81FB420A46FE9B89E8E55AE95DE7.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 71

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member