Bottles need to go, down sizing, PM me for any offers please

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

John Dugaw

Reaction score
I have been a casual collector for years and now down sizing. My wife says they get in the way and need to go. Never paid a lot but collected from Washington State to Mississippi to Quebec. No real idea of worth but do not want to throw in landfill.

bottle.jpg

gdog68

Reaction score
Definitely don't throw it in a landfill. Some of these can be worth a decent amount. Are you planning on listing any on Etsy or eBay?

DavidW

Reaction score
What a nice little collection of ink bottles!!! They get in the way?!?!?!?!?? Some of the smallest types of collectible bottles there are...... Tell your wife she's very lucky you didn't decide to collect Carboys and Demijohns!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but I think your wife needs to be more considerate of your hobbies and needs.

John Dugaw

Reaction score
Unfortunately, too many hobbies and no storage space or display space. Have over 50 Katsina figures from the Hopi Nation, multiple carved masks, rugs and blankets, and too much stuff. No demands but no place to put them. Not ambititious enough to look up prices, never paid a lot anyway, but they haven't been out of box since displayed at Library before cOVID. Will sell for them to have a good home at a wholesale price so someone else can sell them and make a bit of money. Oh, I paint also and have those laying all over the place.

UnderMiner

Reaction score
Guy amasses mountains of historic collectibles, downsizes by selling the shoebox of historic inkwells. It's a lovely collection, I especially like the igloo style one. :D

SPC

Reaction score
Unfortunately, too many hobbies and no storage space or display space. Have over 50 Katsina figures from the Hopi Nation, multiple carved masks, rugs and blankets, and too much stuff. No demands but no place to put them. Not ambititious enough to look up prices, never paid a lot anyway, but they haven't been out of box since displayed at Library before cOVID. Will sell for them to have a good home at a wholesale price so someone else can sell them and make a bit of money. Oh, I paint also and have those laying all over the place.

SPC

Reaction score
How much for all 50? Are they old or new? Thank you, Stephen.
I have been a casual collector for years and now down sizing. My wife says they get in the way and need to go. Never paid a lot but collected from Washington State to Mississippi to Quebec. No real idea of worth but do not want to throw in landfill.

View attachment 245171

SPC

Reaction score
Hi. How much for the dark colored inks. I would take all if the price was right. Thank you, Stephen.

SPC

Reaction score

SPC

Reaction score
Hi. How much were you looking for for all of them?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2