Bottles on Travel channel again 2/06/07 10:00 pm

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bearswede

Reaction score
I was at the Saratoga Show when they filmed the New York segment of this show... I know at least one forum member (kungfufighter) was caught on film that day! I believe Norm Heckler's table was visited also... Should be a fun show...

Ron

jane8851

Reaction score
I just watched the show and it was pretty good. Lots of great bottles to look at and they did a nice segment about privy digging here in NY. The western collection was great too.

Oh yeah and that dazed woman wearing the grey t-shirt with the blue stripe who wandered into camera range is me!

epgorge

Reaction score
Get out!!!!!! I finally konw someone famous.
Ep

jane8851

Reaction score
Yeah, it's me alright. I remember I was annoyed because the host was standing in front of a mineral water I wanted to see. You can see me do a double take when I realized they were filming.

Bottleman

Reaction score
I got a call from another bottle digger about 30 minutes before the show aired telling me there was going to be some privy digging on TV. I enjoyed the show a lot and they showed some really nice bottles. I was amazed to see the Bryant’s Bitters and the owner of it too, until then I have only seen a couple pictures of it on the internet. I do wish the one man from the west cost would have finished his two privies though; you never know what could have been in them.

~~Tom

jane8851

Reaction score
It will replay on Saturday Feb 10 at 4pm if you missed it. That western collection has me drooling!

Bluebelle

Reaction score
I enjoyed it! Especially interested in the parts in upstate NY, Albany and Watervliet -lived in Albany till I was 18, but that was before I got interested in bottles. Amazing to think of all those undug privies up there. But of course there would be, those areas have been settled for soooooo long. At the end, where she got the bottles she dug appraised, I thought the prices sounded too high.

frank

Reaction score
I saw the show at 1.00 am last night. I was great to see a privy dug out and all night nice bottles . I did see jane8851 in it and that bit on that rare bottles from Cal that nice .[;)]

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday