Bought these at an aution Sat. evening

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ktbi

Reaction score
Great fnd Louis!!! I'd be like a kid on a candy shop if I ran into a deal like that.....My wife wouldn't mind a bit - probably insist that I get them actually, but it would cost me a weekend of quilt shops if I did!!!! It's a tradeoff for us.....
Ron

LC

Reaction score
Honestly Ron, my Misses doesn't really care one way or another. Besides I have bought her Hull Pottery which she has liked collecting for years, so she can't say too much to me. I would guess she has around 125 pieces of the matte vases and so forth sitting around.

I know a little about quilts too, that can be an expensive venture. I have seen a lot of quilts here in my area at auctions, that bring some really nice prices at times. Of course , it depends on the pattern as well as the stitching per inch and so on.

I have always been at a loss as to never running into old bottles in auctions in my area, they have always been far and in between in my area for some reason. I see on the forum a lot of time where people say they find all these nice bottles in yard and estate sales in their areas, makes me crazy ! I am glad for them though, its nice to hear of their adventures as for finding some nice glass here and there. I figure some time or another my ship might come in, there is a lot of history dating way back in the area I live in, good bottles have to be here.

KentOhio

Reaction score
The Lightning Blood Elixer is my favorite. I never saw one before.

LC

Reaction score
That was one of the bottles that prompted me into buying them Brain. There may be many of them, but its a first for me as well.

appliedlips

Reaction score
Lou, You got a good deal on the lot for sure.I would guess the Lightning Blood Elixer is a fairly decent bottle.Is it embossed Springfield,O. on it?I am pretty sure that is where it originates from.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4