Boyle Bros Blop top Paterson New Jersey

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CaseDaddyBottles

Reaction score
Hello I have a Boyle Bros Blob top bottle, and I cannot find anything about this exact bottle..I need help Identifying..Front reads Boyle Bros (arched lettering)..Paterson is straight lettering below Boyle Bros..New jersey arched lettering under that..says This Bottle Not to be Sold on the back..And last but not least the base says No.2..Any info would help, thx all..CaseDaddyBottles

Attachments

• A1BC873895264CCFB7014669AB138399.jpg
    A1BC873895264CCFB7014669AB138399.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 65

epackage

Reaction score
Hi CDB, I'm the one who made you an offer for it. Boyle bottles are one of the most common from Paterson, blobs usually sell in the $10-15 range. Your bottle is from around the 1890-1910 period, Good luck finding any other info......
Jim

boyles.jpg

CaseDaddyBottles

Reaction score
Well tell me why this one says Boyle Bros, and not David Boyle like the rest I've seen..Does that still make this bottle common? I've looked everywhere that I possibly could on the internet..No results or images..Yes you offered me 15 for the bottle, and that was a offer with shipping included..Too low in my book especially when i'm in wisconsin.. Its not a common bottle from what ive seen on North american sodas and beers site its not even pictured..You tell me..CaseDaddyBottles..

epackage

Reaction score
I have to look to see if I have any Boyle Bros., I'll let you know....Do you have any larger pic's of the embossing, I can't see anything with such a small pic. Thanx again...Jim

CaseDaddyBottles

Reaction score
I sure can get some better pics for ya, but it wont be til I get my new camera 2morrow..You wont be disappointed, its in good shape..JustinCaseDaddyBottles..

epackage

Reaction score
OK thanx....I look forward to seeing it, I need to go thru all of mine to see what I have....Jim

texasdigger

Reaction score
Even if it is a slightly different variant than the others epackage has it will not make the bottle extremely valuable. I have some bottles that are one example known, and would not bring more than 20.00 bucks. I am not trying to down your bottle I am just stating the facts. Rarity only plays one part in value. Now if it was a unknown variant from a unknown bottler it would really start to raise the price. The next big factor is your buying audience. The number of collectors looking for specific soda bottles from Patterson N.J. is fairly low. I am sure it is a great bottle, and a fine piece of American history but even if it is the only one left intact it is still only worth what someone is willing to pay.

I Hope you find the info, and price you are looking for!

Brad

CaseDaddyBottles

Reaction score
I'm just gonna put it on EBAY..So just check it out there, i've posted some others as well..Its just gonna be easier for me to do it like that, because im having issue trying to resize my images..Thanks Jim for your interest..ebay seller id is Casedaddy2010

epackage

Reaction score
I'm really on the fence about this bottle, something seems strange, between the small pic's and the fact that I get this message when putting your seller name into e-bay....

"The seller UserID you entered was not found."

Thanx,
Jim

CaseDaddyBottles

Reaction score
Yeah well I'm not that great with comps...I see how you could think its strange, but its legit..The bottle will be listed in the next 10 mins...Yeah sorry its Casedaddy09

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26