Boyle Bros Blop top Paterson New Jersey

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: CaseDaddyBottles

Yeah well I'm not that great with comps...I see how you could think its strange, but its legit..The bottle will be listed in the next 10 mins...Yeah sorry its Casedaddy09
I see it now, thanx, I haven't gone thru my boxes yet, I'm doing some home renovation and I have most of my bottles boxed and they aren't marked as to what's in what, and there are about 20 caes to look thru. I'm gonna check this weekend, it's a nice bottle and I am sure it will sell....Jim

By the way welcome to the site, I'm sure it'll help you find the bottles you collect...

CaseDaddyBottles

Reaction score
Ok sounds good Jim..Thanks for the welcome..Its nice to have a site like this to talk bottles..I'm into Milwaukee bottles, but i got a guy here locally that works for a consruction company that dug over 600 bottles and has a ton of east coast stuff..All bottles were dug in downtown milwaukee about fifteen ft down with a backhoe..If you know of anyone thats interested in some particular bottles for the east coast let me know...Thx justin

Wheelah23

Reaction score
I live just south of Paterson, so maybe bottles from the nearby towns I collect could be there too. I'd be interested if you have any bottles from the towns listed in my signature below...

epackage

Reaction score
Here is the latest on East Coast collectors...jim

EPACKAGE: PATERSON NJ

Swizzle; Tribes Hill & Edinburg N.Y. bottles and Gloverville Lithia Water

Wheelah23; Glen Ridge, Montclair, Bloomfield, Orange, East Orange, West Orange, South Orange, Verona, Nutley, and Clifton, NJ

Madpaddla: CT Bottles, colored squat sodas, case gins, toothbrushes.

Cyberdigger: Red Bank & Long Branch, NJ blobs and squats

Jim: Squat sodas and beers from Lewistown, Huntingdon or Patterson, PA. Druggists, hutches, tall blobs and embossed milks from Lewistown,

Burnham: Reedsville, Belleville, Allensville, Milroy, McVeytown, Newton Hamilton or Granville, PA.

waskey: Ellicott City, Maryland bottles. Baltimore blob top steamer or hutch type sodas. Baltimore Crown Top sodas. Baltimore Whiskey Flasks.

SODA BOTTLE: Delaware bottles everything but milks.

ConsDigginVids: Chambersburg Pennsylvania Bottles... also Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, and Bedford County Bottles

Slag Pile Digger: Shohola Milk Hinkel dairy, Shohola Spring Water, Neuweiler milk cap, Pond Eddy blob.

Cracked Bottle: Baltimore Pontiled Medicines

old.s.bottles: Southeastern CT bottles...saybrook, essex, old lyme, clinton, westbrook. CHEAP PONTILS

BOTTLE34NUT: Paterson or newark,nj bottles hutches or squat soda

RIBottleguy: Rhode Island bottles, veterinary bottles, any large (8" or taller) BIM/BIMAL medicines

BillinMo: Rochester, NY; anything produced by Boston Bottle Works or Oakman Mfg Co.

Nickle: Maine acl's

DELDIG: Wilmington, Delaware (Newark Delaware also)

The Ham Man: Ellicott City bottles, Baltimore Md bottles (especially milks)

saratogadriver: Inks and Vermont bottles.

NYCFlasks: Sayville LI bottles. NYC flasks. Brooklyn flasks. Long Island flasks

KBbottles: Rumford Chemical Works in odd colors and sizes.Older NJ towns: New Brunswick, Somerville, Franklin Park, and South Brunswick Area towns.

nhglass: Stoddard Double Eagle Flasks, Stoddard Lettered Flasks, Stoddard Patent Flasks, Stoddard Demijohns ( with Wicker attached as well),Keene

baltodigger: Anything Baltimore that I dont have.....pontilled or BIM, Inks

deep digger: Colored pontil sodas from New Jersey also a few smooth base colored ones.

beendiggin: Maine bottles, bottles with the name" McClure "

markh: Scarce/rare embossed cures. Especially want the few cures from SC (Burdashaw's, Simonds, others?) and CO (Haswell, Suckow).

Holindaze: Roanoke, Virginia or surrounding cities.Any and all bottles

Oldtimer: New Hampshire druggist / pharmacist bottles.

crozet86: Charlottesville, Scottsville, Lexington Virginia bottles.

Wangan: Anything,especially Maine related or pontiled and a Turlington

Kwalker: Any bottles from Atlantic City, Mays Landing, Cape May, Ocean City, Sea Isle City, Barnegate and Strathmere

CaseDaddyBottles

Reaction score
I'll do my best to help out whoever I can..I was over there today and he did have a cobalt blue union bottling works squat, and 2 different congress waters..Those are the ones that caught my eye today, but know i know what to look for next time...

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Jim,

In your wall-o-Boyles, I notice that you don't appear to have one with the "34 & 35 Fair St." address. How can this be? [8D]

bondwardbio.jpg

epackage

Reaction score
Hi Surf, I have so many bottles boxed without having photographed them it just could be....I'm not sure they were ever there though...I know Tiffany & Allen were on Fair St., not sure if Boyle was....

47C29F0E79344D698EFAB8FC93FD9E69.jpg

Attachments

• 47C29F0E79344D698EFAB8FC93FD9E69.jpg
    47C29F0E79344D698EFAB8FC93FD9E69.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 80

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Jim,

I'm depending on the Gono guys for the address:

"PATTERSON 12 H NJ L "BOYLE, DAVID" 34 & 35 FAIR ST." From.

Was their a relationship between Boyle & Tiffany & Allen?

600full-sonja-henie.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26