BUYER BEWARE, MARBLE SCAMMER / EBAY POLICY VIOLATION!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

splante

Reaction score
heres a link to some issues me and another ABN member had with some scammers
Do we have a list of ebayers we had bad expierences with?
https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m-515744/mpage-1/key-/tm.htm#516939

ironmountain

Reaction score
You're doing the right thing by collecting info from other sellers and calling ebay to make your case.

My friend and I just ran into a situation when we sold a Sony Handycam.. The guy didn't pay within the 3days we allow and wouldn't return messages. We contacted other people he'd purchased from and many of them had the same issue (one of ebay's flaws is the inability of the seller to list any kind of feedback). Long story short, we collected the mails from the ppl we had contacted, called ebay with all of this info and they banned him within two days...

GL with your case!

NyDigger1

Reaction score
UPDATE: she has left negative feedback accusing me of overcharging shipping by $2 and ebay cant do anything to remove it so basically she F***ED me over.

AlexD

Reaction score
Haha! I can at least see how she ships them. If she wraps them nicely or just tosses them in a box. She doesn't deserve 100% feedback for that!

texasdigger

Reaction score
There is a bottle buyer/seller that pulls the same stuff. She bought a nice bitters from a member here then said it did not match his description. It matched perfectly, and then demanded a refund. Filed a case, and ebay sided with her. The refund was issued, and ebay told her to ship the bottle back. She never did send it back to the member. She then resold it about a year later.

I can't stand scum like this.

Brad

epackage

Reaction score
Revenge, however small, will soon be given to this scummy scammer...[;)]

Plumbata

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: texasdigger

There is a bottle buyer/seller that pulls the same stuff.

Care to share their ebay name (if you know it)? It would be good to keep tabs on such people.

glass man

Reaction score
Her fav. book may be the Bible..but I guess she has never read it,,especially "DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU"..or maybe she just don't like to try to follow anything the Bible says....[:'(] JAMIE

simpleman

Reaction score
Sorry about your Ebay experience. There are always going to be losers/scammers out there that take advantage of eBays poor system. In other words, Ebay, just flat out doesnt care and these losers/scammers know that. As a seller there is very little if anything that can be done. EXAMPLE- what common sense does it make, that a seller can only post positive feedback or nothing toward a buyer??? My answer is... eBay doesnt care if someone gets ripped off. Ebay already made their money with all the fees. If, and I say if, you can get customer service to answer, with something other than a form letter, consider yourself lucky.
I have had a couple bad experiences, similar to yours, and eBay did absolutely nothing. I dont know if this will ease the pain at all, but rest assured, there is a special place in HELL for these eBay scammers.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen