cant dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
heres a picture of my diggin partner alan, to the right of him is a giant land fill! we found tons of glass and pottery right on the surface damn cant dig there mike

Vt58317.jpg

IRISH

Reaction score
What age landfill ? Why can't you dig there, it get's dark at night in your part of the world dosn't it ? [:D] [:-] .

madman

Reaction score
hey id love to dig there im sure its 1890s!! wed get picked up by the cops!! mike

leebran20

Reaction score
Hey Mike: Know what you mean. I'm envious that it seems for other fortunate members, in certain other cases and places, the cops and construction companies seem a lot more lax about diggers, even granting permission. Unless you work for the construction companies in Hawaii, it's rare to never to get permission from the company and crew, and though you still have at least the option of sneaking a night dig, the cops here are really vigilant about it -- knowing exactly who we are and what we're looking for, and not being down with it. It's even worse since an unfortunate compatriot who did not follow proper digging technique -- and we've all been at least a bit guilty at times -- died from a cave-in about two years ago. Trust me, I'm super sick for bottles but I'm not going to jail for them.

kastoo

Reaction score
Who does it belong to? Permission? City? I know a guy who paid the city to use the lot for a day and dug it.

diginit

Reaction score
If you dig a deep hole, Most people won't see you till they fall in.
Sorry to here about the lone digger. As a rule of thumb, I don't dig any tunnels longer than my arms reach. And have still had cave ins. If you think you can push your way out from under 3 ft of dirt- You've got another thing coming. Dirt is heavy ,unstable, and unpredictable. There is no dust dropping from the cieling like in the movies. It just all comes down-Bam.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday