cant type- pics only

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
IMG_5698.JPG
not used to this new site. pix problems so far. I miss the old site, guess I'm an old geezer.Is the same gang here??

Attachments

• 510bcda3e5544ea1b5bebf2c199c977e.jpg
    510bcda3e5544ea1b5bebf2c199c977e.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 64

epgorge

Reaction score
Hey Bram, I am still here. Haven't seen you in a while. You still selling bottles?Joel

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
HI, well good to see some are still here :} My typing fingers infections are down so I can type a little better now Ha.Not sure I have the photo loading figured out. I'll try it again
file:///Users/bramwellhepburn/Desktop/IMG_5699.JPG
Anyone ever seen the Granitonic Hair Food bottle?
IMG_5699.JPG

botlguy

Reaction score
Hi Bram. Good to hear from you. I'm still here even though nobody seems to care. [:(][8D][:D] It's true a lot of the snobs (meant to get a reaction from those that still monitor here [;)]) have moved to FB which I did but I find I like A-B.N better because it's much more personal and diverse to me. I know we get a lot of newbie questions but to me that's what it's all about, sharing what we know and hearing others finding experiences, digging finds, etc. . Anyway, welcome back and Please continue to let us know what you are up to. As for me, mostly what I do is dig with the silver pick.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hey Bram, I'm here.What are you using to upload from and are you opening the full version. I see yo did it the first time but it appears to be giving you trouble now.I'm wondering it the latest update changed something. Jim, I care. I even think you should be a mod, you'd be a benefit. Want the position? [:D] Speaking of that, what kind of reaction would you like. I'll try to accommodate you anyway I can.[:)] I aim to please.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.