Can't wait for BALTIMORE!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been busy digging and finding[:D]. Now I have to do some bottle cleaning to pack up for the show. So heres the big question, WHO IS GOING TO THE BALTIMORE SHOW?
Hope to see some of my ABN friends there and meet many more.
See you at the show, Randy

cobaltbot

Reaction score
I for one am definitely looking forward to it !!! after being sick and missing it last year! Ricky & Dave its time for those crab cakes!

Steve

epackage

Reaction score
Lack of Paterson bottles will keep me away, I hope all those selling get rid of everything and those buying find what they're looking for....[;)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cobaltbot

I for one am definitely looking forward to it !!! after being sick and missing it last year! Ricky & Dave its time for those crab cakes!

Steve

Oh yeah! I forgot about those Steve.Lets do it up[:D] John Toft Was talking about pizza at his house also. We will have to work something out. Crab Pizza>???? [8D]

5834E40A273E4A5F84658A4311A4BC3B.jpg

Attachments

• 5834E40A273E4A5F84658A4311A4BC3B.jpg
    5834E40A273E4A5F84658A4311A4BC3B.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 61

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

Lack of Paterson bottles will keep me away.

Your kidding right? Don't you like to mingle with us common bottle folk? It's the Baltimore Bottle show man. come on

This famous quote holds true ---- "First it's a social event,the bottles are just an extra" that also goes for bottle shows.[;)]

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W
Your kidding right? Don't you like to mingle with us common bottle folk? It's the Baltimore Bottle show man. come on

This famous quote holds true ---- "First it's a social event,the bottles are just an extra" that also goes for bottle shows.[;)]
Wish I was Rick but I'll have panic attacks all day while hoping to see a bottle I need, the panic attacks suck...

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Wish I was Rick but I'll have panic attacks all day while hoping to see a bottle I need, the panic attacks suck...

I hope your kidding lol

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75