Can't wait for BALTIMORE!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
It's part of the reason I'm always joking around, I figure if I can make people laugh I'll be more comfortable and not feel the anxiety. It worked better years ago, not so much now. I tried Paxil but that didn't do anything so I'm gonna have to find a doc that will prescribe Xanax...

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Laughter is a good medicine.

Maybe its something to do with NJ? I felt a bit of anxiety last time I was there.
A slow pace like in Citronelle Alabama might be the ticket.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

Laughter is a good medicine.

Maybe its something to do with NJ? I felt a bit of anxiety last time I was there.
A slow pace like in Citronelle Alabama might be the ticket.
LOL... Nah, I'm just a broken toy...

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Good luck on getting xanax from a dr.. I ask my GP for some, she said they only give them to crazy people. So on the way home I saw two of my buds that are drawing a crazy check and told them about me and the dr..................................so ol' Frog sticks his hand in his pocket and pulls out a bottle full.

That was in July, two weeks ago she told me I was mental in some odd way, she just hadn't figured it out yet.....................................still want give me any.

However, after the 'dog shooting incident' I told another dr. the story, he gave me 10. That was in Oct. and I still have 3 left.

Me, I'd rather just burn one...................best thing I know, but my lawyer won't let me anymore.

epackage

Reaction score
I have a few friends with docs that don't mind writing for them Pat so I'm going next week, but my GP won't do them or pain meds because he says the govt. is on his ass... It's tougher to deal with since I gave up drinking last year

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Try an Ambien® at 4AM. You may not remember getting there, being there or anything else but Rick can take pictures. [:D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

Try an Ambien® at 4AM. You may not remember getting there, being there or anything else but Rick can take pictures. [:D]

LOL

9C20E6C108C24EF5B8570BCED1984C9E.jpg

Attachments

• 9C20E6C108C24EF5B8570BCED1984C9E.jpg
    9C20E6C108C24EF5B8570BCED1984C9E.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 49

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

I have a few friends with docs that don't mind writing for them Pat so I'm going next week, but my GP won't do them or pain meds because he says the govt. is on his ass... It's tougher to deal with since I gave up drinking last year

Oh thats right you gave up drinking (last year) give it time I was a nut case for years after I quit. Its been 27 years,and I am still waiting for that change[:D]

epackage

Reaction score
I had a few friends who didn't think there was anyway it could be that bad, I sent them links to stories about Royce White who's a rookie NBA player who has it so bad he may never be able to play in the NBA costing himself 10's of Millions of dollars. People think I'm really outgoing because I'm always talking and joking around, they don't realize I do it out of fear and they're shocked to find out I suffer from it, it gets tough to deal with at times...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--royce-white-s-battle-with-rockets-over-aniexty-disorder-could-cost-him-nba-career-16011709.html

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter