Can't wait for BALTIMORE!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

I had a few friends who didn't think there was anyway it could be that bad, I sent them links to stories about Royce White who's a rookie NBA player who has it so bad he may never be able to play in the NBA costing himself 10's of Millions of dollars. People think I'm really outgoing because I'm always talking and joking around, they don't realize I do it out of fear and they're shocked to find out I suffer from it, it gets tough to deal with at times...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--royce-white-s-battle-with-rockets-over-aniexty-disorder-could-cost-him-nba-career-16011709.html

We met you at Shupp's remember? you seemed fine to me

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I've still got an anxiety thing. I'm always nervous out in public and/or meeting people but I force myself to do it and usually end up enjoying myself, it's mostly the getting there. I go to shows and always come back with a grin. If I had more money it would be a full on smile but eh, whats ya gonna do.
I do remember panic attacks, once in a supermarket I freaked trying to pick out which cut and brand of chicken to get, almost passed out. I just left the half filled cart and went home. I'll add [:D][:D][:D] because it is funny to me now.
I still hate shopping but for different reasons now.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I started getting panic attacks in my mid 30's.. they had nothing to do with social situations though, usually it came after my morning coffee, while driving to work.. many times I had to pull over and walk it off, felt like I was gonna die. So I gave up the coffee, haven't had any caffeine whatsoever in 6 years, and doing that cut the attacks (and the severity of them) down to maybe 1 per month.. last couple years I've been taking a very small dose 1/8th mg xanax every morning and been totally free from that crap..!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Is it Baltimore or should there be a new thread? [8|]
Nope, I live in Mass so it's not Baltimore. Perhaps an academic. Hmmm.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Anywhoo, I'd love to go and know a few who are.
Anyone know if the Baltimore books are going to make it and how much they'll be? I'd like to give them a check and ask if they'll get one for me. That or hitch a ride? [8|][8|] Maybe that's a possibility.

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
As far as I know the new books will be there. Tomorrow night is a club meeting so I will know more. Atleast that was the plan to have them.....I think the price was going to be around $25 or just under.

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
I will see what I can do about the crab cakes.......maybe both?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter