Carol Worner Bottle For Sale!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlekid76

Reaction score
Here's one someone did in a flask one time.

~Tim

E22E0D47A9F94546993A9E4E19271E38.jpg

Attachments

• E22E0D47A9F94546993A9E4E19271E38.jpg
    E22E0D47A9F94546993A9E4E19271E38.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 72
Reaction score
Sorry, I am new to this site and I posted in 3 forums...auctions, for sale and something else and I did not know you could not do that. I just did a few for what "fit" but someone is marking me SPAM for doing so (because they have nothing else to do but babysit new user I guess).

I meant no harm, but some people....not very nice. I guess I am not that way. If you do not like it...move on...you know what I mean?

Thanks...off to bed I go! Night all!

Reaction score
After much, much research and discussions with some experts, this is the price we placed on eBay. Seller would really like to get $3,000 (actually he wanted much more but we got him to come down), but would consider less. Of course, people usually never start their actual price as a BUY IT NOW on eBay because Best Offers always come in lower. Right now the highest offer has been $2,200.00 and a few other just under that. A gentlemen is possibly considering $2,500...but has to check back with his wife.

This is an amazing bottle. Carl Worner is highly collectible and this bottle is more unique than most "plain" bottles due to the design.

NyDigger1

Reaction score
sorry that you took the forum comments as insulting, but the fact is that this is a forum for old bottles, old, dug, buying, selling, info about the actual companies who made old bottles. There arent many (if any) posts about artist bottles. Even though your bottle is very nice, we have a different mindset on the prices of bottles and for many of us your bottle is priced too high. Sorry, HH.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
It's a beautiful piece, definitely needs to find the right home.. welcome to the lion's den Kelly! [:)]

84C9982BB1464A498ECAFA62EDABCC0B.jpg

Attachments

• 84C9982BB1464A498ECAFA62EDABCC0B.jpg
    84C9982BB1464A498ECAFA62EDABCC0B.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 72

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
I kind of like it. It is interesting and it is listed for sale. That is what this column is for. Anyway is it worth it? I doubt it. My question after reading the description is what is the proof it is really by Worner? I don't live too far from the town where Frank and Jesse James were from. After the boys were dead their mom sold a lot of manufactured collectibles supposedly owned by the boys when in fact she had bought stuff and told her customers it was genuine. NOT! It is tough to prove genuine Provenance, but it still is colorful, albeit a Plain looking whiskey bottle otherwise. Would have been really sweet had it been embossed on the reverse. If it is genuine they should keep it instead of selling it. I would.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I did lock up the first one with some reasoning. I like your joining in on the discussion and IMO, this is no longer spam in any way. Nice bottle also, I'd love to own something like that but I could only afford to find one in an attic or someplace and as long as it was within 20 miles or so.[:)] Wait, I'm not smiling about that. [:mad:]
Welcome to this place and thank for putting up with us.

Reaction score
Thanks...it is not about selling it...its amazing bottle and I am fascinated about learning more and more about Carl Worner and it was intended to spark conversation. I understand some people do not think it is worth it. It is a unique bottle for the right collector...which we are getting hits and many positive comments on it. Is $4,000 worth it? Not so sure, but it is getting closer to $3,000 which I find fascinating, as much as the story and tracking Carl Worner.

Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology