Why I don't give up on ebay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I don't do international but on heavier items the flat rate boxes can be less than FC international and confirmation is still included. I did think the confirmation only goes as far as the destination country. Once it's off the plane that's it as far as I know?

Lordbud

Reaction score
When I first sold on ebay (after being a buyer for many years) I had a couple of auctions won by someone in France and someone in Canada. The paperwork alone was not even worth the trouble of international shipping. I made all my auctions "ship to USA only" after that. Otherwise though I had good luck selling what I had. Now I'm a buyer only and there is plenty of interesting local stuff to check daily.

CWBookAuthor

Reaction score
Why I do give up on ebay

I too, now only accept bids from U.S.A. addresses after a guy in Canada said that he never received the purchase, just the outer thing it was mailed in. I asked a simple and he never responed. I have every reason to believe that he was saying that he never received it, but I had a a very strong reason to believe he had. All this was over a $5.00 item. I ended up paying more in postage for it than what the lot description had stated. So now I ship only to U.S. address. Ebay was no help on this as I was a seller.

Mike

sandchip

Reaction score
RE: Why I do give up on ebay

Hey, where else can you find a green Piso's for only $157,000? Oh yeah, and 2 cents.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229