Catch Up

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sscokebottles

Reaction score
I haven't posted in a while, so I'll just dump all my finds in the past few months here. Nothing special, just some bottles I picked up just because I thought they were cool or were just cheap. I'll post pictures of some of the bottles in sunlight when I get the chance.

Rheinstrom Bros Eagle Liqueur Distilleries bottle, green 7UP color, great bulb shape and long neck with tooled lip. Couple small chips on the lip, but very clean.

gfjXz38.jpg

dwCT5X8.jpg

Closeup of the Eagle. Still has a little bit of the original gold paint.
eMRmKBW.jpg

sscokebottles

Reaction score
World's Hair Restorer bottle, Amber, applied double collared lip, unembossed bottom.

3hPoOr9.jpg

Sides
6WZkiKs.jpg

FqUlWT9.jpg

Closeup of lip
pOHj6Jf.jpg

sscokebottles

Reaction score
Meadville Bottling Works seltzer bottle made in Czechoslovakia, minor case wear and bruises.

Bz3YKG0.jpg

Flash image of the etching and base
goIlYSu.jpg

ekeQbb4.jpg

sscokebottles

Reaction score
Medicine bottles. I usually just buy medicine and pharmacy bottles whenever they're embossed, BIM, and less than $2. You never know what other people are looking for. I think I may have payed $10 for the Paw Paw set, but it was worth it to get all three.

Duncomb Sterns & Co. Paw Paw Mich.
6nxrdSz.jpg

Top to Bottom: J.M. Callender's Pharmacy, La Porte, IND., E. Bunker Pharmacist New Bedford, Mass., Perley & McNeill Pharmacists Lebanon, N.H.
0ivvndL.jpg

Top to Bottom: Brook's Homeopathic Pharmacy San Francisco, P. H. Mallen Co. Homeopathic Pharmacists Chicago, H. S. Maynard Dispensing Chemist Chicago, A. R. Maier & Co. Bay City
qujI7XI.jpg

Royce Cleveland O. It was a dollar, and I'm a sucker for script embossing.
yOhr4ee.jpg

sscokebottles

Reaction score
Applied lip strap side flask with hinge mold, I'm guessing 1860's? At first when I saw it I thought it was a clasped hands historical flask and I almost had a heart attack.

ftf1TTT.jpg

Close up of hinge mold
l01ojiy.jpg

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: sscokebottles

Medicine bottles. I usually just buy medicine and pharmacy bottles whenever they're embossed, BIM, and less than $2. You never know what other people are looking for. I think I may have payed $10 for the Paw Paw set, but it was worth it to get all three.

Duncomb Sterns & Co. Paw Paw Mich.
6nxrdSz.jpg

Top to Bottom: J.M. Callender's Pharmacy, La Porte, IND., E. Bunker Pharmacist New Bedford, Mass., Perley & McNeill Pharmacists Lebanon, N.H.
0ivvndL.jpg

Top to Bottom: Brook's Homeopathic Pharmacy San Francisco, P. H. Mallen Co. Homeopathic Pharmacists Chicago, H. S. Maynard Dispensing Chemist Chicago, A. R. Maier & Co. Bay City
qujI7XI.jpg

Royce Cleveland O. It was a dollar, and I'm a sucker for script embossing.
yOhr4ee.jpg
How much for the Brooks Homoeopathic pharm, San Francisco??

sscokebottles

Reaction score
Some labeled meds. I need some help on a couple of them as far as age and value.

Nyal's Compound Celery Nervine, Canadian, Unembossed tooled lip bottle.
Need some help on this one.
N7R6L1Q.jpg

French side of label
MJlNb8d.jpg

Norwood's Tincture Of Veratrum Viride Poison, Manufactured by The United Shaker's Society Medical Department. Unopened with original contents. BIM
3djkoJF.jpg

Embossing
D5TOP6r.jpg

I know there is an earlier pontiled version of this bottle. But how old is this one? I couldn't find any info on when the Shakers obtained Norwood's patent for the medicine. How rare is it?

Palmer's Vegetable Cosmetic Lotion, I'm thinking it's from the 1880s or 1890s
Label
WlNBPxd.jpg

Embossing
WT5b7wE.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member