check this one out....SWEET FLASK!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dirtflicker

Reaction score
I only wish I dug this one....I scored it on ebay for a very reasonable price. It's a MINT condition CLASPED HANDS FLASK.....I am really mesmorized by these historical flasks.....I hope you enjoy these pics as much as I enjoy the flask......AWESOME!

DF

Nl30440.jpg

Attachments

• Nl30440.jpg
    Nl30440.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 58

dirtflicker

Reaction score
other side.......

Sq47601.jpg

Attachments

• Sq47601.jpg
    Sq47601.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 70

Jim

Reaction score
Beautiful! Congrats on getting it for a good price. It is still possible to snag a good deal on eBay once in a while if you look for them (or get lucky) [;)] Historical flasks are one of the most interesting categories of bottles in my opinion. Jim

amblypygi

Reaction score
Nice flask, and that was a good price. It's a GXII-2, the "only clasped hands flask attributed to an eastern glasshouse".

The aqua historical flasks are a good deal these days, even the common ones, because with ebay I think they'll only get scarcer as new people start building collections.

Sean

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Thanks Sean....I scored the flask for $60 (plus shipping). I thought that was a fairly reasonable price. I would prefer toscore them at flea markets or yard sales (tag sales) for $40...but we all know that doesn't happen very often. Most people know these flasks are worth something and will get you for...at the very least... $60-$80 for them. I am really getting hooked on their historical beauty.

DF

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Hey Phila......most of the ones I dig are in pieces! HAHAHAHAHA!!

dirtflicker

Reaction score
nhdirtdog,

I think it was made in Waterford Conn. Maybe coventry glass house?? Not sure though......anyone else know the history of this flask???

DF

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4