Chero-Cola Research

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

morbious_fod

Reaction score
I made a discovery yesterday. In a picture of Pocahontas, VA in 1922, I found that one of my mysterious bottling companies was a Chero-Cola. It looks to be the same company that bottled my Good Grape; however, I don't have a Chero-Cola bottle from there.

So add Pocahontas, VA to your list, when I find a bottle I will send you a picture.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
1925 thing cont.
ILLINOIS
Carmi, Danville
INDIANA
Brazil, Connersville, Evensville, Flora, Greenfield, Osgood, Seymour, Terra Haute, Vincennes
IOWA & Kansas
Nope

morbious_fod

Reaction score
While browsing the antique shops today I wound up finding a Chero-Cola from Johnson City Tenn. I would have bought it so I could get you a picture; however, there was this huge J shaped crack in the side of it.

So theres Johnson City, Tenn.

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Spence, here’s some info from the Baltimore book:

CHERO-COLA on front. BALTIMORE, MD at heel on back – 6 oz. 12 swirls around bottle clear ABM

CHERO COLA BOTTLING CO. in arc over crown / BALTIMORE, MD. / C. EDWARD MAY / PROP’R – 6 ½ oz. clear ABM

Also a large one:

CHERO-COLA BOTTLING CO. in arc over figure of crown / BALTIMORE, MD in reverse arc / C.EDWARD MAY / PROP’R in reverse arc CONTENTS 1 PINT 8 FLUID OZ. at heel – aqua ABM

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
unfortunately i cannot, the information is on my laptop, which i cannot use right now because the battery will not charge, i cannot edit any of my information as of yet either, because my laptop is down, the computer im using isnt mine, it is my parents and none of my information is on this one...

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
yeah...the camera is still busted....you can get a few good pictures but thats it...after the first few you cant get a single good picture, they all have either blue lines, or pink dots all over them

alabasterbottle

Reaction score
Hello from Alabaster, AL.. Add Calera, AL( about 5 miles south of me) to your Alabama list..
I'll post a picture soon..
Tom

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmajeau