Clorox Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Exactly_vague

Reaction score
Although Clorox bottles are not rare at all, I'm sure many of us have them in their collection. I for one, don't collect strictly for monetary value.

I accidentally found this site that Clorox themselves put out to help us weirdos date their finds. It breaks down everything from cork verses screw top, size and changes in embossing. Thought I'd pass it along.

http://www.thecloroxcompany.com/company/history/bottleguide/index.html

glass man

Reaction score
Man at the clorox bottles I have seen and been given over the years!

Wish some one had given me some with the cork and labels on them!They look pretty cool!JAMIE

LC

Reaction score
That is pretty neat . as there are many different containers from the Clorox company . I do not remember now how I came on to it , but some years back I got a fairly large size fold up chart showing and dating all the bottles from the beginning to the present that were put out for the Clorox company . Don't know what I ever did with it . I believe I sent a letter to the Clorox company and they sent it to me . I know where there is a dump loaded with several variations of the jugs .

Gromit0299

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: glass man

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

I have a forest green one.

A puce one too don't you RICK MAN??[:)] JAMIE

I wonder if that [forest green] was due to amber glass shortage. Would a puce be as a result of sunlight over time? Like purple flasks?

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Gromit0299

ORIGINAL: glass man

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

I have a forest green one.

A puce one too don't you RICK MAN??[:)] JAMIE

I wonder if that [forest green] was due to amber glass shortage. Would a puce be as a result of sunlight over time? Like purple flasks?

When you've been on this forum for a while (not that I'm an old timer, but still), you learn that this forum's got some in-jokes... One is Rick's puce obsession, and another is a very well photoshopped picture of a green Clorox bottle. I'm sure he'll post it soon, so that we can just look at it... [8D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter