Clorox Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

O.T. digger

Reaction score
Are Clorox bottles worth anything I have 8 of them 2 are have galon one has a lid one doesn't and 6 quarts two of them have lids one has a metal lid that says clorox around the side of cap and the other is a rubber lid that says clorox on top.

woody

Reaction score
They're not worth alot of money, but, some people buy them to decorate a room.
You might be able to get a few dollars for them.

TheDiggerBoy91

Reaction score
I love clorox bottles, especially the early cork ones. they look nice in a Kitchen or on a windowsill..[8|]

O.T. digger

Reaction score
The cork ones are harder to come by and I have none of them. But I do now have like 20 cloroxs screw tops with one being an unuasual size of a have quart.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi all, i have been to flee markets where there have been a couple of clorox bottles, they get a lot of attention. its a name people recognized and did sell. i have several clorox and oxol bottles. mine are cork top. i thank there neat, just hard to clean. rhona

WhiteLighting

Reaction score
what i do is take the stopper if early enough for my other bottles,they fit pretty good and then i use food coloring to make my Med bottles look like the old Pharmacy show pieces........
But 2 to 10 bucks "10 if old"....but where you dig up old clorox's youll hit other things....

sandie0548

Reaction score
My house was built in the 1800, I'm having a patio put in, while digging we found some old bottles and (2) were 1029-30 clorox bottles with the corks. They are really nice and in good condition. Sounds like they aren't worth much?

Sandie

Road Dog

Reaction score
Not worth much. It ain't all about value with bottle collecting. I have 5 of the early Clorox and 2 Elephants. Oxol also made Elephants only their's are embossed Oxol on the Forehead. The figural type are worth a bit more.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide