cobalt blue flask

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Most of the collected ribbed flasks aren't 2 piece mold but I think I see side seams on this. Better pictures would be helpful, to me anyway. The color is always of interest to someone though.

83E1AD80329A4CA9B3BC391B2F175ED3.jpg

Big Mike

Reaction score
When I washed the bottle I also thought this but its where the swirls come in This bottle was in between the outer log walls and research dated the house in 1820s There was also a nice pontiledscroll flask and several broken pontil bottles the rarest find if it had not been broken was a amber pontiled medicine from Millersburg ky Found the privy today going to dig next weekend if possible Got several privys to dig in this area

zecritr

Reaction score
cool hope to see pics of those digs,wish i could help you,looks like i'm on th eotherside of the state though LOL even if you knew me :)

Big Mike

Reaction score
Still taking offers on the little jewel Best way to reach me 859-749-7427 I don't stay on computers

tigue710

Reaction score
Im going to reiterate my earlier comment. Something doesn't seem right about this to me. I would suggest not making an offer through this forum.

sandchip

Reaction score
Let's see some pictures of the other finds too, especially some shots of the broken amber medicine.

Big Mike

Reaction score
Everybody has there own comments and I don't take it in a disrespectful comment Its the real deal A collector from the Louisville area has made an offer and a buyer through the state has also made an offer They want to buy and put in the Blue Licks State Park Museum

epackage

Reaction score
These can be a tough sell online Mike, pics are grainy, we don't know you, most can't see the bottle in person, your best bet is a local sale... Jim[;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2