Cobalt pharmacy bottle and beverage(?) bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jinxxy3

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I'm so excited about this bottle now I can hardly stand it. My bottle collecting has been very minimal, I've picked up maybe 25 or 30 over the years, mostly at garage sales. Someone saw this one on my shelf a year or so ago and offered me $10 for it. I'm so glad I didn't sell it!

I've always picked up bottles I liked, without regard to age or condition. Might be shape, or color. Now I'm wondering if I have any other spectacular finds that I may have thought were more modern decorative bottles. I know, from the wealth of knowledge at this site and the BLM site, what to look for, but are there many handblown bottles around that are modern that could fool a novice such as myself? In particular, I have a flask somewhere that looks old, but I always assumed it was something newer. I bought it because I liked it. I never checked it out, and now I'll have to figure out where I put it so I can. But just curious, what are the odds that I find a bottle that fits the old bottle criteria , but is indeed new? If that makes sense.

Thanks again.

K

LC

Reaction score
Lobes, pertaining to enthusiasm , I have wanted to fall into a privy for years, but it is just as well that I haven't. If I did , the SH%# would most likely be uncured , and after cleaning myself up, all I would find would probably be mayonaise jars............

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey