Colbolt blue Burnett Boston, Any Value?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mike O

Reaction score
Here is a different Burnett bottle, I dig them in the 100's if not even the 1000's but I have never seen this one. In my research I found a nice history on the company and they do show this bottle and put it 1870 - 1890 time frame. I am wondering if there is any value to it? Here is a link to the history of Burnett pretty well put together.
http://www.southboroughhistory.org/History/Burnett%20Company/Medical/History_of_Burnett_%20Med_%20Prod.htm
And here is a couple of pictures of the bottle. Thanks Mike
Burnett001.jpg

Burnett002.jpg

Burnett003.jpg

citydigger

Reaction score
I am with Matt on this one. It is not common, however, it is a Burnett's. It is an older example, probably from the late 1870's to early 1880's or so. I would guess about $40-$60 like Matt suggested. The color & shape means everything on that one. Cool bottle.

bottlediger

Reaction score
Man, remeber that good month or two way back, when burnett's were selling for 150 plus on the bay. Miss those days.

Hey City thanks for the bids on those inks, Hope all is well and the dirt is treating you alright

Digger Ry

citydigger

Reaction score
You to bottlediger. I don't get out much to dig these days but when I do I usually do A OK. These days I will take any, and all the digging time I can get. I hope your doing ok.

Mike O

Reaction score
No Bram this was a buy, My weekends have been pretty full and I have not ben out doing too much digging. I have a couple of more weekends planned for me then I hop to be free to do my own thing! Thanks to everyone that responded I really apriaciate all the advice and info people are willing to share. It's a funny thing even when it comes to a common like a Burnetts there is always more to know! Mike

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles