Colored bottles I've dug from my collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
Hey Paul, Looks like you got some good ones. I just dug one of those RADDAMS a couple of weeks ago. I have kept about 300 bottles since December out of the dump I'm in right now. Dug last week in the below 0 weather, it was fun to take those pesky slicks out of the water and set them on the top of the hole. Took about 6minutes to pop![:D]
Nice bottles, Randy

beendiggin

Reaction score
Hi Paul,
You can tell its the dead of winter alright. They are all nice bottles that you have found. Its funny how only other diggers get the where you found it, how you found it. Every found bottle has a memory attached to it, Thanks for not only sharing the photos Paul but also the particulars to the where and how. So what do you think is that Groundhog going to see a shadow or not? Kevin

Hey Kevin, I had a busy summer and didn't get time to post much, but now it is winter and yeah, I've got some spare time. As far as the groundhog goes, I wouldn't bother coming out of hibernation till May.

beendiggin

Reaction score
Don't know if you know this but the citron jar should be a RB# 1920 Value 750-1000.00 according to RB#10

I did not know that. I thought it was in the $400. range. Well cool.

beendiggin

Reaction score
Hey Paul, Looks like you got some good ones. I just dug one of those RADDAMS a couple of weeks ago.

That is a great bottle to dig. It's big, it cures all diseases, and its got a skeleton gettin his azz whipped...a sheared lip...Very nice! Post some pics of it!

beendiggin

Reaction score
Thanks everybody for the responses. These bottles are my collection and it took me a long time to get them, one by one.

markh

Reaction score
That's a pretty West Electric Cure. Never seen one that light in color. I've got two that are darker blue/cobalt and have seen a clear variant.
Mark

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: beendiggin

Don't know if you know this but the citron jar should be a RB# 1920 Value 750-1000.00 according to RB#10

I did not know that. I thought it was in the $400. range. Well cool.
went back an recheck apparently there are 2 types one is 200-300 other is the price I quoted.. how tall is yours? either 7 inches or 7 1/2 inches.. also has add10-20.00 for correct lid which u have

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles