cool science project..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cb0023

Reaction score
this was part of my sons science project on bottle digging. he had the busiest table in the whole place. its amazing how many people were interested and we even got a few permissions to dig this summer. thanks to all who sent me some reference material. happy digging!!

Ig12678.jpg

Attachments

• Ig12678.jpg
    Ig12678.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 59

swizzle

Reaction score
That is pretty cool. What are all the arrows pointing too? You could probably sell those. Put a miniture bottle inside to make it more realistic. lol That would make a cool craft project to show people when your explaining your hobby. Great learning tool for newbies. Swiz

cb0023

Reaction score
hey swiz..the arrows are pointing to small bottles.they are kinda hard to see in the pic. how about that roll of tp on the wall...lol

Pettydigger

Reaction score
That is really neat Chris, you and your son done a good job on that project. I can't wait till my 2 year old boy is old enough to start doing that stuff in school. I need to make something like that and carry around when asking permissions to probe! Most people just think you are crazy asking to look for an old outhouse[:D] Ofcourse if I'm packing around a mini outhouse, that may not look to good either. Pettydigger

swizzle

Reaction score
That's really cool. I'd like o see a display like that that displays and explains all the layers that you might dig through. Swiz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson