Crowleytown or Bulltown Glassworks

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pattydawnc

Reaction score
I was recently reading the Geneology book my great grandmother wrote, and came across a section on the Crowleys. So, Samuel Crowley is my 4th great-grandfather on my mothers side. Looking up information about them online, I found out about the Mason jars produced at Crowleytown Glassworks. I thought, Great! I'll find one online and buy one for my mom!

Well, the price of the Mason Jars produced there are clearly out of my range, but I thought that they surely must have produced glass pieces other than Mason jars at one of these two glassworks. Can anyone tell me anything more about finding pieces from Crowleytown Glass.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

whiskeyman

Reaction score
PATTY...nice ancestral tree.
I think the only glass that can definitely be attributed to Crowleytown are the Mason jars...although they probably made other wares....there is scanty info available about just what they were...Good luck in your search.

pattydawnc

Reaction score
I found a few sheaf of wheat flasks on some autioneers web site attributed to Bulltown Glass Works. It was also way out of my price range ([&o]$800-1200)

I guess I'll have to hope I stumble on one of these pieces at a bargain price someday.

Its just neat to learn new things about my ancestors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc