Daily Bible Verse

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

woodswalker

Reaction score
GOOD NEWS FLASH!!!

Rocky has been spotted twice now by 2 different people that live about 3 miles from my home. I recieved 2 different phone calls yesterday from 2 ladies who saw him in their neighborhood!!! Spent most the afternoon looking thru the area and by the time I got back home I got another call that he's been spotted. Pray we'll find him...
Mandy

glass man

Reaction score
"FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT WHO EVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT GO TO HELL,BUT WILL LIVE FOREVER"..."THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" "IT IS NOT OF GOOD DEEDS BUT IS OF FAITH"..."NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO IF IT AIN'T IN LOVE IT MEANS NOTHING" [MY OWN WORDS..IF YOU NEED TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS AND VERSE AND ETC...ASK ME AND I WILL PUT IT DOWN EXACTLY] JAMIE

sandchip

Reaction score
Ephesians 4:29

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Stardust

Reaction score
Ruth 1:8
... May the Lord reward you for your kindness ...

glass man

Reaction score
"JESUS WEPT" SHORTEST BOOK IN THE BIBLE BUT SPEAKS VOLUMNS! SHOWS JESUS HURT AS WE DO! JAMIE

druggistnut

Reaction score
Ezekiel 23:19-20
Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

If you read the ENTIRE passage, you'll discover that the references are to Samaria and Jerusalem .
Bill

sandchip

Reaction score
Galatians 6:9

And let us not be weary in well doing; for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles